TravelgenioI wanted to change my plan but they answered so rude and exactly.

C Aug 07, 2018

I bought tickets through Travelgenio. I realized my error so i sent to them an email. I waited 2weeks they didn't check my email. So i sent email 5 times but they did never reply on my requestion. My friend called to Travelgenio, one guy took a call. She explained situation. He said i don't understand just said bye. He was so rude. I just wanted to modify my plan but they didn't answer my request. If i choose airline, i will delete this company directly in the airline list.

Travelgenio

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018

Hi C Kim, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

• Updated by C. Kim · Aug 07, 2018

Excuse me. I already sent you emails when you said this address ‘customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com’ and others. So i attach a photo that you DIDN’T READ mails in my sent mail especially track.
    Please see my mails and give me details to solve this situation asap.

• Updated by C. Kim · Aug 07, 2018

I didn’t say My flight code is UBLJAH. Sorry.
    Please give me a response.
    Thank you.

• Updated by C. Kim · Aug 08, 2018

I'm writing mail again.
    I bought tickets through Travelgenio.
    My booking code is UBLJAH.
    I realized my error so i sent to them an email.
    When you said email address which was ‘customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com',
    I already found at the internet and sent to this address few weeks ago.
    But they didn't check my email. So i sent email 5 times but they did never reply on my requestion. My friend called to Travelgenio, one guy took a call. She explained situation. He said i don't understand just said bye. He was so rude. I just want to modify my plan from september 11th to september 12th or if you can't resolve this, give a refund.
    I can't reserve other travel plan because of this problem. Please answer my question and give me a solution to email.
    My email address is [protected]@naver.com