Traveler Help Deskunauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour, scam

This company is unethical. The system changed the names on the plane tickets that we got, eliminating the accents that were in some of my friends names. They continued to tell us that it was us that spelled our names incorrectly. Ummm, no. Why would a person take out only the letters that only had accents on them? Do you spell your name wrong? no. This mistake on their behalf was going to cost us 900 dollars to fix. They bumped it down to 450 but changed the dates of our tickets. I was told I could speak with the manager. He helped me with my situation, but then when I had to speak with the incompetent employee again he told us something completely different than what the manager said. He also told us the manager was out for a couple days after that. So the company lied. Lastly, they sent several different charges to my friends credit card, this made her card invalid. She had to cancel the card and get a new one, costing us even more money. If we were to cancel the tickets and stop doing business with this company we would have still had to pay for the airline tickets. The staff is rude, unethical, and full of scam artists. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!