Traveler Help Deskdelta airline tickets

W

One March 8, 2016 I purchased round trip tickets through Travelers Help Desk from Pensacola, FL to Sydney, ACT for $1755.55. I hang up after an hour of speaking to a nice foreign gentleman, only to find out later that my sister and mother purchased the exact flights on the exact day at almost the exact time through Delta.com for $1379.36.

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. I went to Delta.com myself that evening and the next day and the price was the same; $1369.36. I called
Travelers Help Desk to ask for a refund of the difference. I was disconnected three times. Stayed on the phone and when up the chain of command as they tried to explain to me that was the best price. I sent them a copied and pasted page of the current price today at 12:45 PM. They finally agreed to look at Delta's website. After staying on the phone for almost 45 min., the price jumped to $1900.00. That was their winning comeback! See, we gave you a discount.

I thought I was going to pull my hair out! Finally the top manager decided to refund me $75.00. I told them I would never do business with them again and I had definitely learned my lesson! They were scam artists. Do not waste your time and never expect a refund if they are at fault! Go straight to the airlines and book your own flights! You will save yourself a lot of money, time, and headache!

Beverly Jackson