Transworld System Inc.their billing's are insane.

C

I went to the CVS Medical clinic a few months ago & since then I have been receiving bills from this Transworld & all with different amounts stated as past due? And when I called CVS Medical at 866-389-2727 about a payment I sent which cleared my bank acct. 3 weeks prior they showed no record of it?
Ref. # 929038A1652
2-13 $96.74
3-10 $184.86
5-3 $88.12
5-10 $96, 74
5-16 $138.12

This has been insane & I will never use this CVS medical clinic again.