Transtutors.comdo not ask them questions unless you want to get your ip banned from chatting

P

First of all...if you are new to the site (haven't registered) and see the "answer this question" button that promises to donate $5 into your account, Don't Do it. Yes, they ask for an email address but they won't pay you unless you are an approved tutor, thus you worked for free.

I contacted customer service to see how to handle this. I would've had a better conversation with a wall. 'she' told me:
"this is a PAID website, so you have to PAY us for us to help you." (word-for-word)

I politely reminded her that I wasn't looking for a question to be answered, but I was actually answering a question. she said,
"Please pay us first."
W...T...F... now i'm pissed...

"I don't think you understand me. I am ANSWERING A QUESTION, thus I AM PROVIDING YOU A SERVICE, thus I am CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR PAYCHECK. I am not someone looking for an answer, those people need to pay. I am someone who just answered a question."

she responded,
"Is there anything else I can help you with?"
W...T...F...
"yes...answer my damn question."
no response...
5 minutes later
me: "are you still there?"
no response...
2 minutes later she disconnects and temporarily banned my IP from chatting.

Moral of the story, do not ask them questions unless you want to get your IP banned from chatting.

Customer Service like this is a precursor to how the site will continue to operate, [censored]. For those of you who claim to have a wonderful experience...its only a matter of time.

• Ha
    Happy31 Feb 03, 2014

Hello Poidone

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [protected]@transtutors.com We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking You,
    Transtutors.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices