Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions (TRS)401k rebalancing

T

My 401K account was automatically rebalanced to a very conservative mix. Prior rebalancings were very minor changes. This time, very drastic were made. When I called to inquire, the representative said it was due to a computer algorithm. To change the mix back, I had to manually change my 401k balance mix. In the end, this will cost me fees.

I highly recommend not signing up for Transamerica's managed advice service. Seems like a scam to generate additional revenue.