Having problems with TrainPetDog?

TrainPetDog reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2008. The latest review Unauthorized Credit Card Charges was posted on Sep 27, 2021. The latest complaint Supposed dog training program was resolved on Aug 12, 2021. TrainPetDog has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 19 reviews. TrainPetDog has resolved 2 complaints.

TrainPetDog Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Cyprus Address
No. 202E, Strovolos Center, 77 Strovolos Av., Strovolos, Nicosia, 2018, Cyprus

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TrainPetDog Customer Service. Initial TrainPetDog complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TrainPetDog above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TrainPetDog. Discuss the issues you have had with TrainPetDog and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TrainPetDog Complaints & Reviews

TrainPetDogUnauthorized Credit Card Charges

10/7 /2021 paid $67.00
12/7/2021 was charged a second time went online and stated the error. I was never contacted and the issue was not resolved.
12/8/2021 and 12/09/2021 continue to be charged even though I cancelled my subscription ahead of the expiration date. I was asked if I was sure I wanted to and I confirmed that I did.

RESOLUTION: Please cancel immediately and refund all payments except for the one time charge.

• TrainPetDog's response · Sep 28, 2021

We have cancelled your monthly subscription and refunded all charges except for the one time charge. It may take a couple of days to reflect the credit on your account.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

TrainPetDogOnline Dog Training

I tried to purchase TrainPetDog online training using my mobile phone, the transactions didn't look like they had gone thorugh and didn't receive any confirmation and since have had two more transactions billed to my credit card for what I am assuming is a subscription that I didn't sign up to. I have disputed these transactions with my bank and also emailed trainpetdog for refunds.
    I have had no communication from this company and certainly no confirmation of a purchase or access to online training.
    No refund yet.

TrainPetDogon line and printed version

Yes I believe it is a scam She put two charges on my credit card and I have sent her her innumerable e-mails to reimburse me since her training is not worth 1 penny. She had made all these promises that I could return everything if I am not satisfied . I have repeatedly reminded her NO response. Only promises not kept.
      I hope other people are smarter than I was to fall for this scam.

TrainPetDogSupposed dog training program

This is a total scam. Buyer beware. There is no program and when you attempt to get a full refund, which by the way is guaranteed, there is no actual company or personnel to request it from. There are a couple computer generated emails and that's it. There is not course to get any training from.

COMPLETE SCAM! Run!!! Do not give any money to support this sham. You'll never see it again.

RESOLVED

• TrainPetDog's response · Aug 13, 2021

We have cancelled your order and refunded your charge on 8/13. It may take a couple of days to reflect the credit on your account.

• Ni
            Nipa Roy Aug 13, 2021

Sorry for this Shannon. Your order has been refunded already on Aug 13.

TrainPetDogThis company signed me up without my consent

They sign everyone up for some elite club automatically and say you can cancel after the 30 day free trial but make it.impossible to cancel. They have neither sent me an email ID which is needed to access I have called them with the number provided and I have not received any call back. It's a recording stating they are either busy or on the phone but leave my name email address phone number and they will call me back. I've called 5-6 times a day I never get a live person. Always calling at different times. I have yet to receive a call back or an email. But prior to me signing up for the training I was getting emails daily sometimes 2-3 a day.

TrainPetDogservices that were cancelled on the same day as purhcased

I went on line to this company and purchased a service that was to be a 30 day trial and I also got a few things extra. I had got a small puppy 9 weeks old and it just happened later that day that my daughter came to my house and took the puppy to her place because I was having a hard time with it in my home. I then sent them an email as per there subject and said that I wanted everything cancelled because I explained that I no longer had the puppy. I did fill out all the necessary forms and gave the last four numbers of my credit card. the next day they took out 120.50 and 83.23 on my credit card. I have sent an email to this so called trainer and also called there number for billing and had to leave a message. if this is a scam they person had to be stopped from what is going on here. thank you Daniel Hoffman

TrainPetDogNancy Richards and TrainPetDog deserve a one star rating.

Her training course on-line is designed to get one into the site and start getting you to commit and you aren't even aware that have. Just because I clicked on "Next, instead of choosing her expensive printed documents and shipping, the whole thing was posted on my credit card, including shipping! I could not delete it even though I never got to the "cart" or "check out" area. I never got to that point but ended up with 2 charges + 2! Foreign transactions fees on my credit card. The whole thing is a scam. Proof: She shows her address to be Los Angeles, CA. Then, why were the two transactions illegally charged on my credit card run through with foreign transactions fees?

And try getting out of her site without being charged for extra. Scam, scam, scam! I have e-mailed her several times. I called her number twice and no answer, the same recording.

She never answers e-mails nor phone calls.

TrainPetDogCancel Elite Membership

I previously canceled elite membership WEEKS AGO. I submitted my email and last 4 digits of the credit card and I just got an automated message that they are charging me.

I want my membership CANCELED! I didn't use it and didn't want it in the first please have them credit my account.

I emailed them but it is impossible to get a response. I don't understand why they didn't cancel it.

RESOLVED

• Updated by MLanigan · Feb 03, 2021

I should get a refund

• TrainPetDog's response · Feb 04, 2021

We have cancelled your Elite membership and refunded the charge today. It may take 2-3 working days to reflect the credit on your account.

TrainPetDogTraining material for French bulldogs

This was supposed to be training material specifically for French Bulldogs. It is just a generic training guide that actually has information that would be harmful to French bulldogs. For example, they suggest bike riding with a French Bulldog. They can't even give an accurate description of the French Bulldog characteristics. This is a complete scam.

Oct 15, 2020

TrainPetDog — Scam

I paid and have received no response after first day. I have requested call back and did receive one on my...

TrainPetDogMoney back

You guys havent refunded me yet. All I wanted was a book an you guys took nearly 300 nickels out of my account. All I want is my money back your site says money back guaranteed an literally 5 min after I ordered it I went into my account an it was gone so I canceled it all within min I just want my full refund. Your customer service is absolutely you should be ashamed..

Jul 09, 2019

TrainPetDog — Payment over deducted

On 4th July 2019 we indicated our interest in the standard online Pet Training manual for a Jack Russell...

TrainPetDog — nancy richards elite dog trying institute

This company has been repeatedly taking 37$ monthly and some additional $ for the Elite membership that...

TrainPetDog — Scam

I would like to ask everyone to read reviews prior. This was the first time in my life when I was cheated...

www.trainpetdog.com — They are liars and no one returned my money back

I recently bought some stuff for my dog from the company www.trainpetdog.com. I placed the order and paid...

www.trainpetdog.com — They didn't me you when the training started and no refund as well

Stay away from the company www.trainpetdog.com. I called them and asked about the dogs’ training. The...

Train Pet Dog — Stay away from this website

What a scam!!! User name and passwords no longer worked. I also ordered the "hard copies", and then...

Trainpetdog.com — This site should be shut down in my opinion

Bad Shih Tzu manual - I purchased their manual on how to train Shih Tzu. I recieved a manual on thing...

Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute — Scam

On Sept 23, 2008 payment was processed for $37.00. Recieved notification via e-mail that I would received...