Toyota Motor Corporation — service department at toyota of orange, california
I took my 2011 wheelchair equipped van in yesterday(8/14/18) to have the recall airbag replaced. Yesterday was the 3rd time within approximately 1 year of attempting to have the service completed. The 2 previous times the problem was they didn't have the proper airbag and the other was the airbag was defective and we weren't able to keep the van at the dealership any longer that day to have another installation. The service technician was told we needed the van by 2pm to pick up my disabled daughter but the van was not ready until 3pm(I arrived at 2pm without a phone call saying it was ready).
Secondly, I made yesterday's appointment thru a postcard sent to me by Toyota regarding the airbag safety recall and they made the appointment at Toyota of Orange and told me it would take 1 hour to replace the airbag. The service technician said I authorized an oil change and tire rotation at the time I made the appointment, I told him not to do it as I didn't authorize it and my oil was recently changed. He wanted to know how long ago the oil service was done.
Thirdly, when I picked up the van, he made an off handed remark that the van had moldy air conditioner filters and the fuel injectors needed servicing. Nowhere on the final paperwork given to me under the multi-point inspection does it mention these problems.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.