Toyota Motor Corporation — sales service
I am currently looking to purchase a Toyota Hilux.
There are several items that are not available on the top-spec vehicle (which i would consider almost standard in this era).
The local dealer has tole me that they cannot add any accessory that is not sold as part of the vehicle (they nasically told me thay cannot do anything that involves electrical systems -including changing the stereo unit).
The country agent (TAM) is also unhelpful -returning a similar prewritten line that they only sell vehicles of Indoensian Specifications. The fact that i have received the same response multiple times indicates that this is a common request.
I have asked 5 times to speak to a manager of TAM -however I am still waiting.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.