Toyota Islamabad Motors Logo

Toyota Islamabad Motors

Having problems with Toyota Islamabad Motors?

Toyota Islamabad Motors reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2007. The latest review car loan was posted on Jan 22, 2018. The latest complaint Wrong Loan Calculations was resolved on Sep 21, 2014. Toyota Islamabad Motors has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 28 reviews. Toyota Islamabad Motors has resolved 18 complaints.

Toyota Islamabad Motors Customer Service Contacts

7-Khyaban-e-Suharwardy, G-6/1-1
Aabpara, Islamabad.

UAN: 111-000-037
Toll Free: 0800-11124
Fax: 92-51-2270464

Aabpara
N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota Islamabad Motors Customer Service. Initial Toyota Islamabad Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyota Islamabad Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyota Islamabad Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyota Islamabad Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toyota Islamabad Motors Complaints & Reviews

Toyota Financial Services — car loan

Had a car loan with TFS. TFS does not apply payments to correct account. I submitted two payments through...

Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor CreditToyota stole my car

Please take the time to read this, it will truly help you. Toyota is full of crap, it's garbage.

These stole my car right in front of my house at 2:00 a. M. ! 75% of my car's loan is paid off, never had a late payment, and the one time I do, they have the audacity to come and steal my car! No call of warning, no negotiation. I'm a very consistent customer and I expected them to be a respectful company just like they make it seem, but they're not! When I tried to reach out to them to get an explanation, they were disgustingly rude, and they didn't help me at all. One representative said, "ma'am, if the payment is not made 7 days after you recieve your letter, the car will be sold for the amount that's left on the loan, it's already in auction. " so basically they're going to take a $40, 000 vehicle in perfect condition with my personal belongings in it and sell it for a quarter of it's cost! I call bs. They would rather lose most of their money, they don't care as long as you can't have it.
All in all, if you're planning on purchasing a vehicle from toyota, think twice. I'm just trying to help you. Companies like this should be helping their customers not harming them. And i've recieved nothing but harm.
I'd rather ride a bike than buy a car from this company. I wouldn't even take their cars for free, even if they payed me. I do not recommend toyota to anyone.

Toyota Financial Services — Refuses to re-negotiate terms

I traded in a leased Subaru for a Prius C before the lease was up. I knew I would be upside down for awhile...

Bar Harbor

Toyota Financial Services — Lease buyout

Re: Acct#04-0652-AC709 We bought our Toyota Avalon at the end of our lease with Toyota Financial Service...

Toyota Financial ServicesWrong Loan Calculations

I paid my car loan from Toyota Financial Services early. On my last payment, I paid $20 more so that it would cover any last day interests. However, TFS conveniently has sent me a final statement with a zero balance. Normally, I would let this go. However, for a financial institution, I just can't accept it. I have called and sent faxes many times requesting a review of my loan. However, they just simply ignore my requests. According to my calculations, I should be refunded $17.71.

BusinesmanSomeone bought my account by dump id

hi, this is sahil i am senior member on tagged from past 2 years, i ma CEO of WBNG Group,
      someone bought my one account by dump Id even was with N/B,
      now i am asking is there no any rule regulation for some unfair persons, more than 15 members of my group buying thousands dollars gold to help our members and group, but just because one unfair person that making trouble and harassment for us, i am requesting you please do attention to my complaint, and take hard step against this person and delete from tagged,
      this is the person link, , , , with Toxic name, ,

i hope you will take action aginst this unfair person, ,

regards

sahil

Toyota Financialgiven wrong information

I have a financed car through Toyoata Financial that was involved in a accident. I recieved a check through my insurance company to get the car fixed but because I do not own the vehicle yet the check was made out to myself and Toyota so I called the Toyota Financial Services and ask how the process works and who do I need to send the check to, I was told that if I was to overnight the check I would receive the check within 24-48 hours upon receipt of the check. Of course I wanted to do that and she gave me P.O box address which I overnighted it to so three days have gone by so when I called I was told they have no information because the check doesnt go to them it goes to the endorsement department. I asked for the number and I was told they didnt have the number just the physical address and when they gave me the address it was different to where I sent the check to so I gave the address that I sent it to and they said O well if you sent it there it delays the process since its a P.O box !! I lost it and told the supervisor that this is the address I was given to overnight it and he told me that there is nothing I can do that if I dont receive anything within the week then contact them and they will see what they can do. Well if you cant do anything now what are you going to be able to do in 3 more days!!! They were no help at all and couldnt even guide me in the direction where I could find out

Toyota Financial ServicesNightmare Service!!!

Wow, absolutely disgraceful and shameful service. I financed my car in 2007 and just finished paying it off last month. It should come as no surprise how excited I was to be done dealing with these people; however, they decided to accept my second to last payment without posting it to my account. It has now taken over 2 hours of my air-time (yes, I have limited minutes!) as well as unnecessarily purchasing a $15 copy of a money order that one operator told me he "couldn't find", yet a supervisor found immediately - just to wait almost 6 weeks to get reimbursed for something that THEY did wrong. I feel like I should be able to file theft charges against these people!!! Not only did this nightmare of a situation that caused me to borrow money I didn't have, and have to deal with those idiot operators way past when my account was paid off, but they COMPLETELY IGNORED 3 different address changes over the phone as well as 1 I did on their website weeks before they sent out my title, AND THEY STILL SENT THE TITLE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!! Toyota financial is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with, and I am shocked that they are still afloat considering the way their call-center functions. It just goes to show that they are true vultures, only interested in taking money from you and not providing decent or acceptable service. If you can avoid financing your vehicle with these jerks, I say DO IT!

Toyota FinancialCustomer Service

DO NOT GET YOUR AUTO LOAN WITH TOYOTA FINANCIAL!!! I have been a loyal customer of Toyota for years. Unfortunately, my family has been having some financial trouble, and my car payments were 2 months behind. However, the day we made the past due payments we were told that it was already scheduled to for repossession. The payments were paid via Western Union Quick Collect. I called Toyota back to confirm payments, and was told that the repossession order will be cancelled immediately after the phone call. However, the next day the repo company was at our home, and took my car. The manager said they never rec'd a called from Toyota, and I would have to wait until the next day (because it was Sunday) to get it all straight. Tomorrow when I call I will have a few unpleasant word for them. Not only was it embarrassing, but I have no way to get to work and my job could be on the line. Thanks to Toyota Financial customer service, I will never to business with them or refer them to anyone. The whole ordeal makes me not want to deal with Toyota products at all.

mac48 Jul 19, 2012

Title : Complaint about shutting off account so finance company could repossess car -- The Toyota Motor Credit Corp account that was being used to pay for a auto finance of a Scion abruptly shut off back in March 2012 and would not accept any payments. After several tries to re-open it, let things ride assuming it would get reopened as it was just a glitch in the system but they never did reopen the account and start talking payments. The vehicle was repossessed yesterday very early in the morning between midnight and 7 am .We were told that payments were not being made to that account to Toyota Motor Credit Corp so they had the right to grab it . I think that they wouldn't let a payment come in so they are the ones that caused the late payment situation to happen in the first place. I read on an Internet site that this has happened to other customers. It looks like a scheme to get a person deliberately behind in payments so the vehicle can be grabbed and sold is being done. This is not right and those people at Toyota Motor Credit Corp who are doing this should be prosecuted and put in jail for doing this kind of stuff to people.

• Di
                dia3766 Oct 23, 2011

sorry that your car got taken, but that order to take the car never would have been made if you were not behind in the first place

Toyota FinancialOn-Line Payment & customer service

GET YOUR LOAN SOMEWHERE ELSE - ANYWHERE ELSE. I have been a good customer and have made my payments. I am very concerned for my credit and pay my bills on-time. I am one of the fortuate who has a job and can pay these days. I fat fingered the payment amount of my last payment into their site as $354, 043 instead of $354.43 and they actually processed it! When I called they told me "oh well, let it bounce and pay us next week with the fee." Customer service didn't want to help me out at all and said their system locks them out. I write software for a living... I know better. When I started to do some research, this is apparently a very common thing for them. My bank says they don't put the edit checks in as the money can sit in their account until someone asks for it back or it does bounce and doesn't affect them at all they then get to collect the fee. No care in the world for their customers...

Toyota FinancialSaid i was late on my first payment

They sent me my first bill and i sent it off just a day or two after i received the bill and they said they got it one day late. They sent me the second bill and i sent off the same day that i got the bill and as of May 8th they still haven't posted it to my account.

I know mail from Colorado only takes 2 to 3 days to get to California not 7 to 10 days. The first payment took 7 days and the second one is still not there and i sent it on May 2nd. I know they have a post office box and i think they do not pick the mail up in a timely matter.

Some companies have been known not to pick up their mail from a post office box just so they can charge a late payment.

Toyota Financial ServicesBilling

I have had a terrible time with Toyota Financial Services. After days and days of phone calls they offerred me £58.70 off the bill that I owed and was in dispute. It was offered as a Good Will gesture and to apologise for the service I had received. Now it is straightforward so far. However it took me 1 week to get this taken off my account. Initially they said that there were conditions attached to this Goodwill gesture and then the top man agreed. I felt that they had gone to far and eventually received a letter indicating that I had been given the reduction but they still did not take it off my account. Four days of phone calls and still this has not happned. I think for the size of Goodwill gesture offerred they can keep it.

• Po
                      pobarjenkins Nov 10, 2010

Sometimes a company will process a credit on their end, but visa/mastercard/discover will take their sweet time in posting it.

Toyota FinancialAuto cheque deductions

Toyota Financial has failed to make the automatic payments (deductions) from my account since December 09, 2010. After speaking with them month after month I thought and believed that "Christie" [protected], at Toyota Executive Services handled it - she didn't. Luckily I caught it, but not before they damaged my credit score. Needless to say I am suing. Here are some numbers you may find useful. George Borst, CEO, [protected], Julia Makie [protected], Diane Sassa [protected], Vicki Comaserie, [protected]. They think a letter of apology will suffice-it won't.

TFSAVENGER Jul 23, 2011

You probably had too many NSF's and they dis-enrolled you. It's NEVER the customers fault...what a joke. Take responsiblity for your actions man...

Toyota FinancialThief

Toyota Financial Took My All My Money from my Bank, leaving me with nothing for rent, mortgage, or food.
                      They left me with nothng. Not one cent to live on.

I’m not saying that what I did was right, or justified, but I just want you to know what private companies can do, because the “it can’t happen to me” attitude fails, when it does happen to you. I thought such a thing only happened in cases of drug smuggling, or tax evasion.

I was two month lapses on my car payment, and they reposed it. I was paying 19 percentage interest on it, and going through a separation, and I am having a tough time paying my mortgage(yes we got into an adjustable rate). In the hierarchy of priorities, it fell below my other obligations.

I called them, to make payment arrangement, when I got next paid. And agreed to pay the two months I owed, plus 400 in towing and storage fees. When I went to pay, I discovered, they wanted three months worth of payments, and 600, which when taken together was, more than my pay check.

So I gave it up for a loss.

They sold my car (god knows what they did with my personal items), and sued me for the remainder.

Not being the best at this sort of thing, I let it happen, thinking that at worst they will take out a portion from my paycheck.

Today I discovered they took everything I had in the bank, my entire paycheck, leaving with me no options.

No, I didn’t do right, but does the punishment fit the crime?

Should I not be able to pay the mortgage? Feed my family? Because I couldn’t pay a 19 percent car loan?

Yes, I’m ashamed of falling behind, but their crime is far worse. (And just know, I’m not asking for money. I’m going shamefully ask my father for help for food and gas.)

[protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

Lorem ipsum augue lacinia himenaeos a venenatis adipiscing non, tempus senectus adipiscing nibh placerat iaculis viverra mollis id, interdum pretium sodales odio eros donec vivamus sapien in dui nulla suscipit metus eros in ornare lorem nullam aliquam at ipsum. Suscipit netus blandit malesuada leo cras aliquam ultrices, scelerisque tempor nec laoreet auctor suscipit placerat adipiscing, sapien nisl vulputate malesuada cras dui tempor fringilla per lectus rhoncus consequat nostra et, ultrices consequat hac rhoncus convallis eros iaculis, cras varius sed nisi nam aliquam.

• Kh
                          khloee04 Sep 03, 2010

this was on [redacted] too I think. Yes, with a judgement they can and will garnish your bank account. I am sorry but you are not going to get your money back .

Toyota FinancialInsane rep

I was contacted a week ago by a rep from Toyota Financial.He Was way out of line He cursed at me threatened me had me in tears at one point. I called Corporate and reported him. I told Corp I did not owe that much on my truck and I was up to date on all my payments so why is this person calling me in the first place???? They informed me they would email his manager and take care of it, I wouldnt have to speak with this insane person again. Three days later he called me again Screaming at the top of his lungs he called me a f-ing Liar threatened to harm me and come to my home and take my truck. I hung up he called me back 6 times. I called Corp. again "What is going on here this person is still calling me threatening me im afraid at this point! This is harassment and I'm contacting my local P.D and holding you TF personally responsible!!! They informed me this rep was fired days ago and hasn't called from any of there call centers "He must be calling you from his home" I'm still in shock and pretty freaked out! Not much The PD can do at this point. Any suggestions? Also he was asking very personal questions like where do you work what is your bosses name do get get paid by check or automatic deposite give me a check right know or im coming to get your truck he knew my address my name my soc# phone #s and he still his calling!!!Each time the Sheriffs try to contact him or track him he hangs up he calls from multiple #s [protected] area codes.

• Sh
                            Shannon35 Aug 25, 2010

Change your phone number ASAP but first, ask the Sheriff to put a trace on your line so if this idiot calls you again, then the sheriff can trace it and arrest him for phone harassment and threats of bodily harm. Since you are up to date on your payments and the finance company says the same, then this A%(hole has no right calling you in the first place. Since you already have his number, then you should also report it to his local PD and complain to them about his calling and harassing you even though your finance company said that he was fired for abusive and obnoxious behavior.

Toyota FinancialYou cannot trust this company!

I refinanced our Toyota with our local credit union.The payoff check sent to their payoff department did not show posted to my account a full 3 weeks after mailing. The crdit union put a stop payment on the check and reissued another one, this resulted in an avalanche of errors to my account which then showed my account as 30 days late, which I was never late on one payment. When I called customer service, they were very unhelpful everytime I called. I was hung up on, told different information every time I called. You cannot trust this company!

TFSAVENGER Jul 23, 2011

It's understandable that it may *feel* like they are calling every other day when you owe them money, but chances are they are not. Just get current and you don't have to worry about it. Or pay cash next time.

TFSAVENGER Jul 23, 2011

Sounds like your bank is responsible, not Toyota.

TFSAVENGER Jul 23, 2011

Dealerships are seperate entities from TFS. Your dealer probably messed up, blame them. You also should have paid a little more attention instead of being lazy.

• Li
                              Lia Jensen Mar 31, 2011

They took my car today. I was two months late on my 2017 Taurus from my lay off over one and a half years ago. I got a job and was keeping current with the other payments and they still took it today. I had threats which I still have on my answering machine and got the police involved. He said my "worst nightmares were going to come true. When I would make my payments they would call fifteen times a day for the back two payments which I did not have. I called an attorney and he has the threatening phone calls which are against the law. Anyway, I am going to get a rental to make it to work, and then a cheap car with low gas mileage. Thank God the car was in bad shape. It had been totalled three time s, needs new struts from the accidents, and they will get theirs believe me. They were working with me and were nice to me when I talked to them on the phone, and then BOOM came and got it. They can have it. I curse them and all their evil ways. I was almost caught up where I could start working on the two payments from over a year and a half ago when I was laid off for two months. They can go to hell.

• Co
                              Coolcarl1 Oct 20, 2010

I have been a loyal toyata customer for over 30 years and purchased multiple cars and trucks over that time. The product has be exceptional during that time. But I will probably never buy another Toyota because of there harrasment tacktics in in collections. They have truly become American by using the tacktics of American collection companies.

It use to be that no one would call you unless you where over 30 days late on a payment. Even Toyota didn't until I had paid three of the 5 years I owed. Now that I'm in my forth year and have run a week past my due date, they are calling me ever other day! That's Harrasment with a capital H. I want it to stop! If not I will buy elsewhere next time.

• Po
                              pobarjenkins Oct 19, 2010

First of all, you don't have any proof that they buy the car from themselves. Second of all, I do agree that it sucks that the car gets reposessed so quickly, but your mother shouldn't have signed the paperwork if she wasn't prepared to make payments on time. It doesn't matter how old she is. They can't cut someone a break just because they're 70+ years old. I'm sorry they were rude to her.

• Or
                              Orlando Oct 19, 2010

Toyota Financial reposessed my mother's car becasue she was TWO payments late. (my mother is 78 years old. No letter, no warning, no phone call. (oh except the recorded phone calls that say [protected]. Please call 1-800-xxx-xxxx.

After calling to explain the late payments, and attempt to make a payment to get caught up, we were told "NO - it's too late. Pay for the car in FULL plus expenses of repo, or we will auction your car off and charge you the difference.

TF should be reported to the Attorney General's office. Their staff is not only ignorant, ruthless, and unprofessional, but their business practice is completely unethical. Did you ever consider the possibility that they are buying these re-possed cars back from themselves at auction for under-market prices and then charging the poor owners (some of whom are 78 year old women) the difference plus inflated costs for towing, storage, repo, and anything else they can dream up. They are an illegal operation and should be SHUTDOWN.

and by the way, where do they find the ### that they get to work for them. Abusing older women. Real tough. Obviously will never be able to get a real job (never mind a life)!

• Be
                              Bernard May 13, 2010

I am extremely frustrated with Toyota Financial. I paid off my car loan with TFS on April 10, 2017. I was told that if I sent a certified check that I souold receive the lein release with 3-5 business days. It has been 20 days to date and I still have not received the lein release. I had to rent a car, because my car registration in another state expired and in Virginia, you must have a lein release in order to register a car. My rental car fees will exceed $ 700.00 before this is all said and done. I have called TFS every day since April 12, 2017, and all I hear it that it was sent to me on April 21, 2017. I will never do business with them again and I am filing a complaint with my Attorney General's office.

• Ca
                              CarK84 Jan 07, 2010

Toyota financial in dispute for 2 yrs after returning a vehicle within amount of time from dealership I have a negative report stating I owe the cost of vehicle returned. They have ruined my credit and any chance of my establishing credit or moving on with my life it is dispicable and unethical finance practice. I will never own a toyota and will never pay what they seek. WAY TO GO TOYOTA !!! you ruined another life you should be proud of yourselves how dare you praise yourself and tell people how trust worthy you all are honestly how do you sleep at night?

Toyota Financial ServicesIncompetency

Toyota Financial Services neglected transferring my automatic debit from my former bank to my present bank, even though I filled out the necessary forms & did everything necessary. I have spent hours on the phone & computer with them, & have been assured it will be done, but it still hasn't, after over 3 months, & I am repeatedly charged a late fee for their incompetence. It has been so frustrating & stressful, I will never buy or lease a Toyota again. The employees at Toyota Financial Services have a deservedly bad reputation for their incompetency & poor customer relations. They should all be fired.

• To
                                ToyotaSux! Oct 13, 2009

Incompetency seems to run rampant at Toyota Financial. I have waited for a refund check for 2 OVERPAYMENTS ($880.00) after selling the vehicle 2 months ago. I was told by numerous employees that the check was in the mail & & had to wait 10 business days for it to arrive. Then was told that it should be here tomorrow, or the next day. After a call today, I was told it would be mailed out TODAY! Today?! I have owned 5 Toyotas in my lifetime & I will NEVER purchase another Toyota EVER again because of it. Too bad & the check is in the mail. They Blow!

Toyota Financial ServicesWorst service ever

I must say I have always been a avid Toyota fan. Toyotas have been the chief mode of transportation in our family for over 25 years. My first car was a Toyota and I recently purchased a Camry Hybrid. I have also went as far as doing briefings for companies on "TPS" (Toyota Production System) and its' "pull" system. Up until recently, I have had nothing but fondness for what seemed like a very admirable company.

My car was flooded in the after-effects of Hurricane Bill. My very new Camry Hybrid was totaled to my horror and disappointment. I had financed the car, bought GAP coverage, and an extended warranty all through Toyota Financial. I had expected to be on the road in a 2010 Camry in no time. Little did I know, this hope was a short lived. I have been patiently waiting for a person at Toyota Financial to give me the truth or point me in the right direction. My insurance company sent over the check to pay for the current value of the car. The next step would be for Toyota Financial services to cover the difference through the gap insurance, right? Wrong! Toyota representatives told me the extended warranty would have to be cancelled and payment submitted by the car dealership where I purchased the car. Toyota Financial would then have to deposit the checks from my insurance company and car dealership before they would initiate the "GAP process". Oh, and by the way, I would still be required to make the same payments. This leaves me, a single mother of two, without a car (my insurance supplied a rental vehicle until the check was sent to Toyota) without an estimated date to receive one. My insurance company sent the check and after several phone confrontations with Toyota Financial, the check was cashed. Now, I must wait 30 days (the period Toyota Financial gives the delarship to refund the extended warranty) for the extended warranty to be cashed and who knows how long for the "Gap Process" before I can get a new Toyota. (Yet your loyalty is still with this company.) How am I the consumer benefitted by the loss of my vehicle?

I am quite well versed on the customer satisfaction policies of Toyota, but right now it just sounds like verbage that looks good on paper. Needless to say, after this whole mess is done and over, I will take my business elsewhere. It really saddens me to think that a company as well built as Toyota turns its back on its longtime customers. It's a sad day!

• Li
                                  Lia Wells Apr 07, 2011

They repossessed my 2006 Taurus . THank goodness there was no gas in it and it had been in four car accidents, LOL I was two payments late from a year and a half ago and kept up with all the other ones. They put 10, 000 dollars from another car that I had traded in on the loan and I was upside down on the vehicle. It would cost me 11, 000 dollars to get it out. I talked to a rep who gave me no clue that it was going to be repossessed. They will get theirs and I cant wait. THey are so desperate they are seeking a 2 billion dollar loan from Japan, and most of Japan is in the ocean now. Bad karma

Toyota Financial ServicesTitle processing

I have always had good luck with Toyota cars and so when I was looking to buy a small, fuel-efficient car for commuting in 2007, I purchased a T0yota Yaris, financed through Toyota Financial. Now that I'm no longer commuting by car, I am selling the Yaris. Buyer in hand, I went to pay-off the loan on the car. First, they told me that if I wanted to the payment to be processed in fewer than 10! business days, I needed to send a certified check...I did that. I sent them a certified check which they received on a Tuesday morning. From then it took them almost 2 full days to process the payment (mind you, with a check FROM THE BANK). Finally, I called Thursday morning and was told that payment had been processed and the title was on its way; I should receive it in 2-3 business days. I asked if they had some way to track the shipment of the title--you know, because it represents the OWNERSHIP OF MY CAR and until I sell the car, we're in tight financial shape--and they said "no, we've never had any problems." Well, that was reassuring...NOT. Here we are now on the next Tuesday...3 business days (4 mail delivery days) later and NO TITLE. I look at the online portal and see that my account has been closed. I call them. Turns out that they haven't sent the title at all because I paid with a bank check with the bank's address on it and they didn't know if they should send the title to me or to the bank. Let's see...did anyone call me to ask me that: NO. When I called the day after the payment was processed, did anyone ask me that: NO. When I was told to send a bank check, did anyone tell me I needed to specify the address to which to send the title: NO. When I went to the online portal, was there any note saying they needed to check where to send the address: NO. If I hadn't called, would they ever have done anyting? NO. This is the most appaling customer experience I have ever had and WILL NEVER USE TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES to finance a car purchase again. Meanwhile, I have to figure out how to make a mortgage payment while I wait for them to actually send the title to me.

Toyota Financial Services — Rip off

I have been a loyal customer of Toyota for a long time and have bought 6 cars from the same Toyota dealer...