Toyota Islamabad Motors Logo

Toyota Islamabad Motors

Having problems with Toyota Islamabad Motors?

Toyota Islamabad Motors reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2007. The latest review car loan was posted on Jan 22, 2018. The latest complaint Wrong Loan Calculations was resolved on Sep 21, 2014. Toyota Islamabad Motors has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 28 reviews. Toyota Islamabad Motors has resolved 18 complaints.

Toyota Islamabad Motors Customer Service Contacts

7-Khyaban-e-Suharwardy, G-6/1-1
Aabpara, Islamabad.

UAN: 111-000-037
Toll Free: 0800-11124
Fax: 92-51-2270464

Aabpara
N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota Islamabad Motors Customer Service. Initial Toyota Islamabad Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyota Islamabad Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyota Islamabad Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyota Islamabad Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toyota Islamabad Motors Complaints & Reviews

Toyota Financial ServicesMy car was NOT repossessed

My car was stolen and recovered out of state. Because of miscommunication from the impound lot, Toyota was called to take the car or risk it being sold at auction. This despite the fact that it was tagged as a stolen car and there were active attempts by the insurance company to release the car.

Toyota took possession of the car without notice to me or insurance company. All payments were up to date. Then, when contacted by insurance company, they roadblocked the appraisal by moving the car from lot to lot without informing anyone. Finally it was appraised and the loan paid off.

Now Toyota is reporting this fiasco as a "repossession" on my credit reports. I contacted them with all my documentation and they still refuse to take it off the reports! Now I have to shell out for a lawyer to try to get this misinformation off my reports. In telling this story to people I know, I have found that other people have had similar complaints about Toyota Financial and their unfair practices.

• Ki
      kia1 Dec 31, 2010

toyota is so unfair they repoed my car gave me a bad loan. they would not listen to me or help me. they wont even put down what lot the car is in I have to wait till monday to get it. I will never buy a car from them again. they put so many secret stuff in the contracts and don't let you see it. they told me i had a balloon payment. but when i look at my contract i see no balloon payment i will never buy a car from them again.

Toyota Financial Servicesmy credit report

In 2007, my car was repossessed after being past due on 2 payments. I had been out of work sick for 7 months prior, and was struggling to play catch-up with my bills. I returned to work May, 2007. Car was repoed in June or July, 2007. I understand that the repo will remain on my credit report for some time, but nowhere on the credit report does it indicate that the repo was reinstated - that all fees were paid, or that my payments resumed. Having a repo on a credit report is bad enough, but to leave it open is worst. Please tell me
    how I can get my credit report updated with the correct information.

Toyota Financial Servicestoyota unwilling to negotiate II

Mr. Ryo Fukuda from Toyota Motor Sales USA Customer Relations has contacted me that he is very concerned with my complaint and directs me again to Toyota Financial Services at the same phone number [protected] with the same department, where Chris tells me that again Toyota does not negotiate.

I do not know why would someone say that he or she is very concerned and directs you again to the same department for the same outcome. This amounts to a run around pretending to care about customer service.

Toyota Financial — Toyota is unwilling to negotiate.

My sister cecilia sanchez owns a toyota tundra 2003. Her toyota financial account is [protected]. She has no...

Toyota Financial Services — Negative

When I traded a 2005 Highlander in July 15, 2006 for a 2004 Saturn Vue, it was to get out of a Leasing...

Toyota Financial ServicesI hate them

Toyota Financial does not know what customer service is! They are terrible. They have lost checks of mine. I have sent checks in, done online bill pay, done payments through their site, and they clear on my bank's end...but not at Toyota (according to them). I think they are in the business of stealing money...not of providing loans. They wrongfully repossessed my car earlier this year, and I had to borrow money from a family member since I didn't have the money...and now along with my car loan, I also technically have a loan with this family member...and Toyota still has not fixed their error. I have my state's consumer board investigating them...but it is taking forever. I hate Toyota Financial. They are terrible. I wish I could afford to just pay off the loan all today!

• By
            byarb Jul 14, 2011

I was behind in payments because I missed a lot of work during my pregnancy (bed rest at 27 wks until 35wks when I had an emergency c-section). I was finally able to catch-up on my payments, even spoke to a man that said "yep you are fine, all caught up". Next thing I know they are repossessing my car! I call Toyota Financial and I am told that the reason for the reposession is for $75.00 in late fees!!! $75.00!!! They repossessed my car for freakin $75.00! I will never work with Toyota Financial again!

• Ba
            bassman263 Dec 11, 2009

I too have had issues with TMCC. I was up to date on payments, got a new job, and would not recieve a paycheck for the first 4 wks, so asked for an extension of 1 month. They readily agreed, as I had never missed a payment or been late. However, the following month I was not able to make payment as I was still recovering from not having a check for 4 wks. When I made the following months payment, I paid over $80 more than normal, to start catching up on the 1 month that I missed. However, toyota began calling me, telling me I owed them 2 months of payments!!! Where did my extension go?? I should have owed only 1 month! So after 3 wks on the phone with them, and numerous different answers, they told me the extension went to the March 30 payment. I told them that had already been paid, on April 2. They said no, they didn't recieve it. I faxed them a copy of my bank statement several times, showing the payment, and to this day, it has not been resolved. It's now Dec 11, and because of other bad luck I had recently, I am behind 2 months, and they say it's 3 months, and are coming to repossess my vehicle. I am wondering, what recourse do I have to get them to aknowledge the extension? I am not 3 months behind, only 2! Help!

Sarah_Naegle Nov 16, 2009

I too have been a faithful consumer to toyota. In May of this year my husband and I paid our monthly bill with a money order. Never paying with a money order before I was unaware that we needed to keep the reciept. So we had no proof that we paid May payment. So they told us they would send out a paper for us to sign to put Mays payment at the end of our loan. Then June came around. We again paid with a money order. This time I kept the reciept. I was told that they never recieved the payment. So I had to pay 25 dollars of out of pocket expense to trace the money order. come to find out that not only did toyota financial recieve the payment, they also cashed it and did not credit it to our account. So since june i have been on the phone nearly every day with them. They told us to fax the paper to them that the money order company sent us. I did over 20 times. Ive talked to at least 100 different ppl most of them rude and uncaring to our situation. I have been told numorous times that someone would call us back within the hour, within the day, within the week, and no one ever calls us back. We get up to three phone calls a day from toyota telling us that our account is past due, but we can't get anyone to call us to tell us what is going on. They keep saying that they have never recieved a fax from us. I have sent it to at least ten different fax numbers that they have provided us with. I have faxed this paper in three times alone today. I have talked to fifteen ppl just today. I was told by two supervisors today alone that they would call me back within the hour. I spent five hours this morning on the phone with this company. Now they are putting our car into default for payments that they have already recieved and I have no clue what to do. This has taken a huge toll on my marriage, this has ruined our credit and in this economy credit is everything. We cant even buy a new washing machine because of the bad marks that toyota has put on our credit. I quit smoking five years ago and now because of stress smoke at least a pack a day. I cry almost every single day. I feel like toyota has ruined our lives, and it just doesnt seem like they really care all that much.

• Pa
            Pat Aug 28, 2008

I sent them an overpayment of $250.00 on June 3, 2008. It is now August 28, 2008. After numerous call to try and get my money back, no one at Toyota Financial Services knows where it is. They are of no help!

• Kh
            khalied thompson Aug 08, 2008

i am so upset, i heat the day iwent to toyota dealer were i purchase two cars... 2009
            since that day, i was receiving too many cals from toyoa fianancing;;;regarding my payement...even i sent the total of 520.38 . i have the copy of money orders.
            no one listen to me .its ok
            but put on minde that i am not responsable no more for
            the payment for this car...because u trate ur custumer
            bull shut.even i mention my attitude on ur surveille..
            poor... every thing... u still not care...
            i dont care too... take ur car plz
            or i will see u at the court, no thanks for u
            u dont desere it case# 2008
            o8-o8 06 22

• Bt
            BT Jun 13, 2008

They are BEYOND awful. I went through a lease transfer that took over 2 months of me calling and pointing our errors with addresses, failed promises... I just got off the phone with a rep who admitted that they are not equipped to handle things efficiently. She really did try hard though. And she did get me a supervisor's extension. It took haranguing the supervior for three days to get me my paperwork (which was promised for THREE WEEKS) send 2nd-day FedEx. Finally it is over. I got hung up on, lied to, and had my information sent to bad addresses. IDIOTS.

Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit — False contract agreements!

Okay I went into this dealer and was given a Toyota Tundra 06 for a price of 43,470 total if all payment...

Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit — Late payments difficulties

2006 I had fallen on hard times and made some late payments, October 2006 I had requested a deferment so that...