Menu
Toyota Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Toyota
reviews and complaints

www.toyota.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 1217 Reviews

How responsive is Toyota's customer service?

292 Resolved
923 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Toyota showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Toyota and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Toyota has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Toyota reviews and complaints 1217

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Toyota reviews and complaints

C
3:07 pm EDT

Toyota Service at Stampede Toyota 2506 24th Ave NE Calgary AB

I own a 2022 Toyota Sienna Hybrid converted for wheelchair use, I got it April 19 2022 from Alliance Mobility in Kelowna BC. I was taking a trip on my travels my check engine light came on while in Calgary AB. After waiting all day to get it looked at I was told it was an emission problem code P142200. However they did not have the chemical to test to see where the leak is and I was told because they couldn't fix it it was not covered by warranty. First he told me that they have had trouble getting the chemical for some time but when it came time to pay he lies and says it was suppose to come in the next day. So I had to pay for the diagnostic which would of been covered by warranty if they could of fixed it. I do not see how this is my fault they didn't have what was needed and then lied about getting it in. I should not of had to pay.

Desired outcome: I should be reimbursed for the diagnostic I was charged for in the amount of 176.72

12:59 pm EDT

Toyota 21 Toyota Tundra

Purchased a 21 Tundra from dealership in Dallas. They said it had no car fax issues and they did a 28 point inspection. Got it home in MS and realized it was rusted underneath and in the motor. Now the dealership won’t take it back and I’m stuck - it has 13000 miles and is under warranty so we don’t know what to do.

It’s a safety hazard and the dealership lied. They would have noted rust on the inspection.

Desired outcome: Toyota to fix the rust in current vehicle or provide adequate replacement

B
1:58 am EDT

Toyota Hybrid battery recycling program

we, bedfordmotors, bought a new hybrid battery from chadstone toyota 11th july paid full amount.

now we are refused to bring back old hybrid battery to dealer for recycle.

can anyone in company to follow up this issue please

11TH OF JULY

INVOICE PI13018760

Desired outcome: please have any toyota dealer near or chadstone toyota to get old high voltage battery

4:45 pm EDT

Toyota Pharr texas--Toyota Dealorship

MY complaint is about the local dealership. They were out standing before this large company came in and bought them out. The Service department is terrible. Very difficult to get hold of them, and when you do, and leave a message they never call back. I have a recall on my 2021 Venza and I took out to be fixed. They did not have the part. I was told they would have to order it, and when they received it they will call me. That has been a month and no call. I called them and they said they had it. I was told to make an appointment, but they would call me when they had a time. They never have. It is a shame to see a great company like Toyota be destroyed by dealerships like this.

N
1:44 pm EDT

Toyota Toyota Auris Hybrid

I am the owner of your Toyota Hybrid Auris model and have owned the vehicle for about 2 years.

In that time frame, the Hybrid car of Toyota has been burgled twice and I had the catalytic converter stolen from the car, much to my inconvenience and surprise.

Upon further research and also speaking with mechanics, car technicians it has transpired that the car Hybrid catalytic converter is easy to access and only takes a few minutes to steal.

All this involves is a jack to lift the car, cutters to cut front and tail end (containing the precious metal in the converter) and this part is easiest to steal.

I am very very unhappy about this fact that the car can be easily stolen and now am living in fear of further attacks to my car involving theft/damage to the underside of the car.

I am looking for answers and can only establish that it is a very badly engineered cat converter fit and I hope Toyota globally is fixing the problem such that this precious part cannot be easily removed in 5 minutes.

Also as part of the service, could you help in anyway such that i could keep the car and you could perhaps arrange for it to be taken to your garage in London to have a plate or other device fitted by Toyota so that I can rest assured, and fitted free of charge for the inconvenience.

I do not want to put Toyota in bad light and negative publicity and wish for you to help me as outlined above and your Toyota brand stands to be tainted if less people buy the Toyota car brand.

Awaiting your reply in anticipation.

Mr N Naik (London, U.K.)

Desired outcome: I would like a metal plate to be fitted at your expense to protect the thieves from stealing the cat. converter as part of the service.Thanking you.Mr N Naik (UK, Edgware, London, U.K.)

10:03 pm EDT

Toyota Toyota Finance Paperwork with Incorrect Date

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter in order to bring a disturbing matter of which has tarnished my experience in your sales department and of which this event will eventually make my decision to go elsewhere for my lease vehicle arrangements in the future. The reason of why my displeasurable experience is mainly due at the signing of my end of lease agreement (ended 5-6-2022) where my wife and I decided not to continue leasing but instead decided to finance our present Rav4 2019 vehicle. This situation commenced when I signed the paperwork of the finance papers where the date of the paperwork was later discovered to be the wrong date and when I tried to rectify the error, the sales representative (Michel Finn) firmly stated that I was there on April 30, 2022 (Labor Day Weekend) where I had already informed him that I was there on 5-7-2022 (the following Saturday). Michael Finn, Director of the Glen Motors, Inc. dealership in Fair Lawn, NJ performed all of his paperwork transactions on his desktop flatscreen monitor. First, I see a potential of error prone inconsistencies where this will give a particular disadvantage to the costumer because the customer cannot see everything that goes on in other parts of the screen of which is being handled by Mr. Finn. In addition, under normal contractual procedure, the customer is to sign and date each document as these are set forth before the customer. This was not the case in my situation. I only signed the documents and never saw the date or for that matter, never placed the date on any of these documents. All of these where placed by the computer system of which Mr. Finn had total control of. There is also yet another issue here, what is not to say that the styluses used during the signing of the documents might have not been calibrated properly and he may have inadvertently pressed or was off (because of the stylus use) and pressed the wrong date). In any event, I still sustain that Michael Finn whether on purpose or not placed the wrong date onto my documents. I also informed him to look at the corporal cameras for both dates [protected] and 5-07-22 and inspect the video footage of my arrival. Toyota should further investigate this occurrence because I know that I am correct on my arrival. Also, in addition to, the end of my current lease was May 06, 2022 and not in April 30,2022. I attended this dealership on 5-7-2022 (a day after the lease ended, which is a logical approach of which I have always taken this approach). Thank you for your time and cooperation into this matter. Should you have further questions or concerns, please feel free in contacting me at the provided information as cited below. Thank you for your time and cooperation in reading this letter. Gratias tibi ago.

Desired outcome: Looking to have my one month and half of non-payment from Toyota

12:56 pm EDT

Toyota 2020 toyota corolla hybrid

My 2020 Corolla hybrid did not pass a standard safety inspection with 16,181km. I bought brand new June 2020 and serviced every 6 months at dealership. Brand new front brake rotors were required due to "braking surfaces scored/grooved. Heavy rust ridges at outer circumferences"

My sister also bought 2020 Corolla hybrid June 2020 serviced every 6 months at the dealership. She was shown a photo of rusty brake rotors that required replacing at 36 000km.

So is this a problem with the model that requires new rotors every 2 years regardless of km driven? If so I do not recommend buying Toyota Corolla.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund for brake rotor replacement. I would also like Toyota to look into this model's apparently defective brake rotors.

M
9:16 pm EDT

Toyota Customer support - Toyota Canada unable to communicate with dealerships

Toyota lost yet another repeat customer today and over what I thought would be an easy solution. It all started with a recall of all things but that wasn’t the issue, it was the lack of customer service. I’ve been reading other posts on here and wish I had before buying my Tundra because I probably would have decided not to. It’s not like the Tundra is cheaper or more fuel efficient than any other truck in its class.

So if you ever try and log a complaint with Toyota Canada all that you will hear is that all dealers are independent over and over again, it has to be a line they are told to say. All I wanted was not to be forced to go to one particular dealership to complete a recall but that wasn’t something they could deal with. I’m not sure if Toyota realizes that the customer support agents are the face of the company and if they don’t care at all if a customer stays with Toyota or not then this company has problems. The agent let me know that he could not make calls out or contact dealerships in any way. He also let me know that he had no way of contacting any higher management. I had to ask then where my complaint would go if he had no way of communicating with anyone else? It was pretty clear that the dealership being independent would never see it, so why have a complaint line that has nothing to do with the business you are taking complaints on, I know so you can just trash them after the call and move on.

I wrote out the entire ordeal below but I realize not many people will read that far or look at it as I do when reading reviews (with a grain of salt), which I now realize lets companies continue to provide less and less customer service.

I’ll try and keep this as short as possible as this started back in Jan 2022 and has yet to be resolved. To start I received a recall notice from Toyota for my block heater and made an appointment. I got to the dealership and they said the recall is only to remove the block heater and not replace it, I could however sign a waiver to keep it installed under my own risk. I found this confusing as I paid extra for mine during the purchase, so I started asking questions and that’s when they decided to look up my model and found out it was one that is actually being replaced. This was the first sign that I probably should have went elsewhere but I thought not a big deal everyone makes mistakes. So they let me know they could only remove the heater that day as Toyota doesn’t have the replacement parts right now and that they would contact me when they do. I waited till June and I received another recall notice, so I decide to call the dealership, they first start talking about the removal and not replacing again, so I had to explain everything once more and then they came to the same conclusion again and let me know that they now have the parts. So I book an appointment, they called and texted the day before to remind about the appointment. The next day I dropped off my truck off at 11am and said I would be back to pick it up at 6pm that night. I went back that night to find out that they had done nothing and my truck just sat there all day, as they said the parts weren’t there. At this point I had driven there twice and had someone else drive there twice as well for no reason. With the price of gas and the time wasted a simple phone call letting me know before I arrived back would have alleviated the entire problem, but they hadn’t bothered. I was done with the mistreatment by this dealership so I wanted to have the block heater installed by a different dealer. This is where Toyota really let me down, apparently since the original dealer ordered in my part I have to go back to them and the second dealership cancelled my appointment. So no matter how they treated me with a lack of respect and even the decency of a phone call. I must go back. I tried to have Toyota Canada contact them to have the part shipped from one to the other or to send another part from the warehouse but they said they were unable and more like unwilling to do so. The agent kept saying he gave me options, which was for me to call the dealership to have the part sent over to the other dealer. I said you know that is just going to be a fight and they will try and charge me for something in order to do so. I will end up trying to do this and maybe I won’t end up arguing with them and wasting more time but so far the way Toyota treats its customers I highly doubt it.

I should mention that the second dealership tried to defend the first blaming COVID etc before even knowing any of the details, which only further shows that the customer is never right in the eyes of these independent and consequence free dealerships.

Desired outcome: Being allowed to chose what dealership I have parts installed on my vehicle, without having to argue with every representative I speak with.

4:25 am EDT

Toyota Toyotacare

I purchased my vehicle on May 17th and began to have issues with it 3 weeks later. I purchased a platinum extended care and warranty package but have not been able to receive service because everytime I have called the number [protected] for the roadside assistance I am told that my warranty is expired. This is still what I'm being told after I myself conferenced the finance department of my dealership with the people who answered the phone for the roadside assistance not once but twice so that it could be corrected and here we are in July and I am again being told that I do not have any coverage yet I was charged for and paid for the service. The people who answer the phone. In particular Tahj he said was his name and refused to give me any other way to identify him individually in my complaint, they are very rude, apathetic, never offer an apology, are argumentative and lack one or all of the following in respects to customer service: knowledge, experience, capabilities and or just plain the willingness to conduct themselves professionally and display no evidence of having any customer service etiquette. After asking if perhaps there were duplicate accounts in my name and or for my vehicle I was told no that there was not but yet the supposed call or notes log that Tahj was looking at didn't accurately account for my communication with the Toyota care team so I asked multiple times for Tahj to please search my other phone number just to be sure and when he finally did low and behold all of a sudden he was looking at a completely different call log/communication log/record under the same vin number and name but still argued with me that there was not a duplicate account or record for me and my vehicle. He argued with me throuhg the rest of the call that there was not more than one record and then began to lie saying that he didn't see two different records/call/communication logs even through that's what he had just read out to me from his own mouth/words two different records attached to two different phone numbers with the same vin and my name and he got so angry that he even threatened to not put my service call in stating that he didn't have to put the call through if he didn't feel like it. Which was another a flat out lie being that I had already received the text message confirming the order for my roadside assistance.

Desired outcome: Compensation for the stress, inconvenience, mental anguish and physical sufferences as well as the income I lost as a result of the actions of Tahj and the other agents representing toyotacare.

H
2:24 pm EDT

Toyota Toyota rav4 2007, airbag self-explosion

At the time, I was driving my car from Calgary to my new home in Hope, BC. My car was driving between the Salmon arm and the Kamloops, my car suddenly accelerated, and at the same time I heard a loud noise, I don't know what happened, I thought I was rear-ended Crash. I thought I was going to die at the time, the car was uncontrollable, and the speed was extremely fast. I subconsciously tried to control the steering wheel, the car slowed down slowly, and I controlled the car to the side of the road. Only at this time did I realize that the airbag had exploded, and then I removed the airbag and arrived at the looking outside the car, I realized that I didn't crash the car, it was just my car airbag that blew up.

I was so lucky, or I would have died. I only suffered a little injury, my hand was cut, the bucket was smashed, my spirit was greatly stimulated and intimidated, and the interior of the car was severely damaged.

Desired outcome: Compensation for economic loss and bodily injury and mental damage.

View 0 more photos
4:18 pm EDT

Toyota Warranty enhancement program - peeling white paint

I purchased a 2010 White Rav4 in 2014 from the Toyota Dealership in Prince George, BC. Within a few years, I noticed several areas of the car where the paint was chipping off and discolouring. I received a notice from Toyota Canada about a Warranty Enhancement Program dealing with paint peeling off white Toyota vehicles in February 2020. The notice arrived at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic where protocols were in place for people to stay home and avoid unnecessary business. I abided by these rules as stated by the PHO.

Since most restrictions have now been lifted, a few weeks ago I took my car in to the same dealership, and the manager said the car would qualify for the WEP, but the notice had expired February 9, 2022 (Primary Coverage). Secondary Coverage is applicable 10 years from first use which for me was 2014. When I bought the vehicle, there was no paint damage to the car.

The manager told me to call Toyota Canada to see if they would honour the WEP since we have been in a Covid-19 pandemic for the last two years. When I called Toyota (May 14, 2022) the csa refused the claim and refused to allow me to speak to another person.

I think this is unjust treatment as the paint has been peeling for years and clearly qualifies for the coverage. However, we are still in a global pandemic. When the notice was first sent out, the decision to set the deadline for 2022 would have been made before knowing that we would be experiencing a global pandemic that would affect our ability to conduct business as usual for several years.

Further, my husband and I both contracted Covid-19 during this time and are suffering from long Covid effects that have also affected our ability to function at regular capacity.

VIN: 2T3BF4DV7AW036169

Desired outcome: I would like Toyota to extend the deadline of the Warranty Enhancement Program by a few months and cover the cost of repainting my vehicle.

View 0 more photos
3:37 pm EDT

Toyota Toyota 24 HR road assistance

Hi there

I would like to lay a formal complaint.

My motor vehicle got stuck on the road with a flat battery on Thursday 5/5/2022.I was alone.I called for Toyota 24hr road side assistance,no one answered my three calls.

[protected] @14h45 and 14h53.

[protected] @ 14h49

Extremely bad service.

Bidvest Club McCarthy assisted me in good time.

Regards

Miss Basson.

D
3:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Toyota Included items with purchase of a new toyota highlander

[protected]: purchased a new 2022 toyota highlander from toyota of fort walton beach florida.

Part of the purchase was a new trailer hitch receiver and associated parts. Our decision to buy a highlander was predicated on the fact that we would get the hitch.

[protected]: we were told the above mentioned parts were there and to stop in any time; no appt. Required.

[protected]: drove the hour plus and arrived 0900ish.

Two hours later i went to see what was taking so long. The service rep went to check. When he came back he told me the parts were not there and that someone the day before; 3-24 had bought a highlander and only if they got a hitch. The dealer, toyota of fort walton beach florida gave them my hitch.

3-25 to present: we are being told there are 129 hitches on back order in the u.S. Basically no scheduled delivery time.

Two calls to general manager and left voice messages and no return call.

Basically this is a breach of contract and we demand our money back that was in the contract for the hitch and associated parts.

Our last 4 vehicles have been toyota.

Desired outcome: REFUND OF THE APPROX. $1,100.00 THAT IS CURRENTLY INCLUDED IN OUR CONTRACT

U
3:34 am EDT

Toyota About my accidental car

I have a Toyota car GBN686 my car had an accident, after talking with police and my insurance, I took the car to Toyota last thursday here in LUND skåne Sweden, they have checked the car and I have been waiting for them to get back to me on what to do next, Tomorrow Thursday it Will be 2 weeks I went to them, but I have got no response from them till date, I even called them last week, they said they Will call me but nothing and I never want to talk to them again, this is the second time I wanted to report them but I dont know how to do so.

Desired outcome: Those that are not doing their job should be removed from work.

E
1:26 pm EDT

Toyota Customer service

I have called 3 times for a quote for a service and have been promised each time that someone would call back with a price yet no one has. This also happened last year.

This should be a simple task. There seems to be no care or attention to customer service. I bought my car with Toyota yet I feel I should go elsewhere to get.

Liz Taylor

[protected]

Desired outcome: quote for a service

6:05 am EDT

Toyota Rav 4 2019 model

The 99 checks were done on the car that we bought from you, Toyota service center advises multiple issues that need to be addressed now even though the car has run only 10000km after the purchase. If 99 checks were done accurately why is the service center recommending contradictorily to your claims? Considering it's your own company that is contradicting your claims is rather surprising. I have already sent you the report the service center provided which recommends tyre, battery, breaks, wiper, engine cleaning etc with the estimate cost of 6500AED.

We have serviced our other cars in the same Toyota Service center and we have always had a pleasant experience and we felt we never were taken for a ride. However, we do think you have not sold us a car that you claim to be in mint condition. The reason we chose to buy the car from the Toyota showroom is due to the credibility of your company and the report we received from the service centre is not helping us to believe the same.

Can you let us know what can be done regarding the same as all the changes and fixes recommended by the Toyota Service Centre cannot be borne by us. Please also be mindful of the fact that the car is still under warranty.

Desired outcome: please revert with your findings, in any case, I am not in a position to pay 6.5k for a car that I used only 10000km.

8:39 am EST

Toyota Toyota Proace Electric

The car REA65G (Sweden) has a fault in the electric drive system and towed to Toyota Arlanda City (Sweden). A new car should not have such a big fault after just 2 months of driving. I complain about this and want to change car. I'm losing my income because of that. With a full charge, you can drive about 130 km with this car, but according to Toyota should be able to drive about 330 km with full charge. I'm very disappointed, I urge everyone not to buy Toyota Proace Electric, you will be very disappointed if you buy Toyota Proace Electric.

L
1:36 pm EST

Toyota Toyota Care at Red McCombs Toyota

I scheduled a 92,000 mile scheduled service for my Toyota Highlander 2013.

I dropped the car off on 11 December to have my scheduled maintenance completed. I complained of a loud noise when going 60-80 mph. They claimed that the maintenance was my transfer switch and needed me to bring the car back. After the Christmas holiday on 8 January 2022 I brought the car back for the transfer switch issue. I gave them my extended warranty information. I received a text on the last week of January that they had hit a brick wall and for me to come pick up my car. They then stated that it was not the transfer switch and they were informed to take out the new transfer switch and put the old one back in. They then stated that it was the transmission and that they don't repair transmissions. They recommended that I take the car to Cottman Transmissions. I later found out that all of those shops had closed in San Antonio. I scheduled a diagnostic at Goose Automotive on Bandera and dropped the car off on Wednesday 2/16/2022. To my amazement they found out that it was the Wheel Hubs. They had rusted and were rubbing against the tires. They had the car completed in two days, worked with the extended warranty company and had the car back to me. I am so thankful that Goose Automotive was able to diagnose the car correctly, but am terribly disappointed in the Toyota Care of Toyota. You all need to hire some better mechanics to properly diagnose car issues. I have been with Toyota since 2012 and have received all of my maintenance there. I even bought a new Toyota from you recently. There is no excuse in this customer care.

Desired outcome: Better customer care

7:38 am EST

Toyota Roadside assistance

2018 Toyota Camry. My car stopped working in parking lot on the corner of Oakland Park blvd and n Andrews ave, [protected]. Oakland Park, Florida. Called Toyota roadside assistance and was informed that a tow truck would be on its way within 90 minutes. I didn't know what was going on. The car wouldn't start and all the lights on the dash were flashing like crazy. Okay. I waited. I got texts telling me someone from a place called blitz towing would be there soon. I kept an eye on the roadies' assistance app. Nothing was happening. The business that was supposed to come out was "informed". After about an hour I called back to roadside to find out what was going on. I was put on hold and when they came back I was told that the tow was on it's way and would be there within half an hour. So, I waited. Still nothing. I called back and again I was put on hold and after ten minutes was told again that the tow was on it's way and would be there within 30 minutes. Okay. I waited. Still nothing. It went on like this for five hours. Sitting there on a hot florida day, stander in a parking lot, a 90 year old friend in poor heath sitting beside me. Five phone calls. Five times I was told that help would be there within 30 minutes and nothing. Finally I called aaa. Couldn't stand it any longer. Aaa took down my info and location and were there and got the car started again within fifteen minutes! The next day when I call toyotas roadside assistance to complain... No surprise, they have no record of my calls and wouldn't let me speak to a manager... How convenient, huh? Called corporate and they took down my complaint, but that was about it. Five hours stranded in my car. Five hours! No food, no water, no ac. I've been a toyota customer for 30 years. Can't believe this kind of treatment. This is way beyond unacceptable, to say the least.

Desired outcome: Some kind of written apology or compensation of some kind would be the decent thing to do. This was the worst Toyota experience ever!

F
12:03 pm EST

Toyota Sliding door 2013 sienna

My 2013 sienna has recall for sliding door, warranty extended 9 years, Brought car to Toyota in Carson, CA and took my car for 5 days currently paying for rental. Dealership now says it is not covered and must pay $2700 to repair and I must pay for my rental. This is unwholesome that Toyota would admit to a mistake for a recall and then have the dealership try to get more money out of fixing the repair. Of course I was told I could bring the car home and it was my choice if I wanted the door to work, but this is not safe for my family. I am trying to take care of patients in this pandemic and do not have time to shop around looking for honest dealers who are willing to take care of a car under warranty

Desired outcome: Repair under warranty in timely fashion as should be taken care of by Toyota and reimbursemet of rental fees

Toyota In-depth Review

Header 1: Overview of Toyota

Toyota is a renowned automobile manufacturer that has been producing high-quality vehicles for decades. With a strong reputation for reliability and innovation, Toyota has become a trusted brand in the automotive industry. Whether you are looking for a compact car, a family-friendly SUV, or a powerful truck, Toyota offers a wide range of vehicles to suit every need and preference.

Header 2: Vehicle Selection and Variety

Toyota boasts an impressive selection of vehicles, catering to various lifestyles and preferences. From compact cars like the Corolla and Camry to spacious SUVs like the RAV4 and Highlander, Toyota offers a diverse range of options. Additionally, Toyota also offers hybrid and electric vehicles, such as the Prius and Mirai, for those seeking eco-friendly alternatives.

Header 3: Quality and Reliability

When it comes to quality and reliability, Toyota sets the bar high. Known for their exceptional build quality and long-lasting performance, Toyota vehicles are designed to withstand the test of time. With rigorous testing and strict quality control measures, Toyota ensures that each vehicle meets the highest standards of reliability, giving customers peace of mind.

Header 4: Performance and Fuel Efficiency

Toyota vehicles are known for their impressive performance and fuel efficiency. Whether you're looking for a sporty driving experience or a fuel-efficient daily commuter, Toyota offers a range of engines and drivetrains to suit your needs. With advanced technologies like hybrid powertrains and efficient engines, Toyota vehicles deliver both power and fuel economy.

Header 5: Safety Features and Ratings

Safety is a top priority for Toyota, and their vehicles are equipped with advanced safety features to protect both the driver and passengers. From standard features like airbags and anti-lock brakes to advanced driver-assistance systems like lane departure warning and adaptive cruise control, Toyota vehicles offer comprehensive safety options. Toyota consistently receives high safety ratings from reputable organizations, providing customers with peace of mind on the road.

Header 6: Technology and Connectivity

Toyota stays at the forefront of automotive technology, offering a range of innovative features and connectivity options. From touchscreen infotainment systems to smartphone integration and advanced navigation systems, Toyota vehicles are equipped with the latest technology to enhance the driving experience. Additionally, Toyota offers features like wireless charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you connected on the go.

Header 7: Customer Service and Support

Toyota is committed to providing excellent customer service and support throughout the ownership experience. With a vast network of dealerships and service centers, Toyota ensures that customers have access to reliable maintenance and repair services. Additionally, Toyota offers comprehensive warranties and roadside assistance programs, further enhancing the ownership experience.

Header 8: Pricing and Financing Options

Toyota offers competitive pricing across its vehicle lineup, providing customers with value for their money. Whether you're looking for an affordable compact car or a luxurious SUV, Toyota offers a range of pricing options to suit different budgets. Additionally, Toyota provides flexible financing options and lease programs, making it easier for customers to own their dream vehicle.

Header 9: Environmental Sustainability

As a leader in the automotive industry, Toyota is committed to environmental sustainability. Toyota has made significant strides in developing hybrid and electric vehicles, reducing emissions and promoting eco-friendly transportation. With initiatives like the Toyota Environmental Challenge 2050, Toyota aims to create a sustainable future through innovative technologies and practices.

Header 10: Resale Value and Longevity

Toyota vehicles are known for their excellent resale value and longevity. Thanks to their reputation for reliability and durability, Toyota vehicles retain their value well over time. Whether you plan to sell or trade-in your vehicle in the future, choosing a Toyota ensures that you'll get a good return on your investment.

Header 11: User Reviews and Testimonials

Customer satisfaction is evident in the numerous positive user reviews and testimonials for Toyota vehicles. Many owners praise the reliability, performance, and overall satisfaction they experience with their Toyota vehicles. Reading user reviews and testimonials can provide valuable insights into the ownership experience and help potential buyers make informed decisions.

Header 12: Comparison with Competitors

When comparing Toyota with its competitors, it consistently stands out in terms of reliability, quality, and resale value. Toyota's extensive vehicle lineup, advanced safety features, and fuel-efficient options give it a competitive edge in the market. Additionally, Toyota's commitment to environmental sustainability sets it apart from many competitors.

Header 13: Pros and Cons of Choosing Toyota

Choosing Toyota has numerous advantages, including exceptional reliability, a wide range of vehicle options, and strong resale value. However, it's important to consider individual preferences and needs. Some potential drawbacks may include higher initial costs compared to some competitors and a less sporty driving experience in certain models.

Header 14: Conclusion and Recommendation

In conclusion, Toyota is a reliable and reputable brand that offers a diverse range of vehicles to suit various needs and preferences. With a strong focus on quality, reliability, and innovation, Toyota consistently delivers vehicles that exceed customer expectations. Whether you're looking for a fuel-efficient hybrid, a spacious SUV, or a reliable sedan, Toyota is a brand worth considering.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Toyota customer service

Phone numbers

800 869 682 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Toyota?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota Customer Service. Initial Toyota complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyota above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyota. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyota and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.