Toyo International GroupLED icicle lights

I purchased 6 strings of LED icicle lights from Lowes. These lights are rated indoor/outdoor, but after the first rain with these up, they portions of each string started to go out. I've tried replacing the bulbs, but that doesn't seem to work. The company doesn't appear to have a website that I can register a problem or warranty issue with. I wish I would have just spent the extra $15 and bought the GE lights.

• Vi
    Vince Ippoliti Nov 25, 2013

We bought 3 sets of the Blue Icy Icicle lights, from Big Lots last year. We put the lights back in there boxes at the end last Christmas, they were up for a Max of three weeks. When I brought them out to put up this year, I didn't see them lit. Checked the fuse, and even replaced them with new ones. With them plugged in I looked really close and I could see the blubs were lite but, very lightly. What gets me is all three strings of Icicles were the same way. I would like to get my money back or the lights replaced, the address I have for them is P.O. Box 2164, Hawaiian Gardens, CA. 90716. We would appreciate any help or if anyone knows where I contact these people that I can get my money back or replacement.

• Ru
    Ruruvi-at-hotmail Dec 28, 2011

it could be the little fuse in the plug end of the strand, they blow out all the time on mine - i just replace them and they work again; hint: wrap a zip lock bag over the exposed ends and connections and use a little electricians tape to make it waterproof.