Total Credit Recovery USA Grouprude lady

G

I have been getting rude phone calls from a lady named SAMANTHA MARTIN. She leaves at least 2 rude messages. She will not tell me what she is calling about. She just yells in the phone. I refuse to talk to her. I did get a letter finally explaining why she was calling. I took care of the matter but she continues to call. I am ready to press charges against her for harrassment. She is so unprofessional and rude. People like her only need to work in a funeral home.

• Kr
    Kristin Vantra Jan 28, 2008

Please file a complaint with the FTC about her. I came online specifically to see what anyone had heard about Total Recovery Group, because they are very rude and was very surprised to see this letter AND that you have also been dealing with Samantha Martin.

I filed a complaint this very afternoon. Please please call the FTC (it took maybe 6-8 minutes of my time), they say the more complaints they receive the more likely they will have the government investigate the company and Ms. Martin.

Call [protected]

and write

Federal Trade Commission
    Consumer Response Center
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20580

or file a complaint online at: http://www.ftc.gov