Total Credit Recovery USA Group, Inc.unprofessional behavior

E

I had been contacted by this company for a delinquent American Express bill. Things do happen. However, I had spoken with a Ross Mcnab on 3 seperate occasions and made payments. I then was contacted by Sharon Strickland-rude-right from the start. She told me Ross was fired because he was not doing his job and was letting customers off the hook. WRONG!!!
I know it is a tough job, however, be nice & professional. On 5/16/08 I was again contacted by her and made arrangements for a payment. She said it would not go through until 5/19/08 which was a Monday--no problem. I again told her to use the same checking account--money was there. She didn't call me until 5/23/08 to tell me that the acct info I gave her was no good. We confirmed routing numbers and account numbers. Today, 5/29/08 she calls me and said the account number is no good & now I have to pay by certified check. We again confirmed the numbers. She (I guess) tried to process it and it would not go through. She was very nasty at this point. I asked to speak with a supervisor--and was given to a " Marcony" (poor listening skills & rude), he told me I gave her an incorrect account # and wanted to know when to process the payment. I told him I wanted it processed 5/19. He did verify that she Sharon Strickland made the error in processing. I asked who was going to pay the interest for the last 10 days he said "you, of course" really. Very rude, they made the mistake, and I pay the interest. Wow. I will continue this, hopefully with a better result next time. I am contacting the BBB and anyone else I can.