Total Credit Recovery USA Group, Inc.stop my payment for 2 months!

I was trying to tell some one that I didn't have any money to pay right now that I'm not working I have no money in the bank. They called me a dead beat that it was people like me that keep them in work. I am only having problems now It will be a while until I can pay them. I have never been spoke to in such a horrible way. A lady named Susie started talking so loud and, was so rude then a man named Luciano was so rude to me, called me names told me I better find the money some place he didn't care where that I was a no good person. I don't appreciate being talked to like a dog.When you don't have money how can they take it.

• Gi
    Ginger Toomey Nov 27, 2007

I totally agree with you on this. I have been dealing with a person named Samantha Martin. She is so rude and unprofessional.

• Ke
    Kelly Havernick Feb 13, 2008

I agree with you as well. Collection companies hire the rudest people. Don't feel upset. The people on the other end are just rude and they are real tough because they are on the phone. I'd like to get one of these people out on the streets to see how tough they really are.

mary Schnorr Aug 12, 2008

I recently sent a fax to the above named Susie Steiner, stating that I would not be able to have any debits made from my account between July 9 and September 1. Even though this was IN WRITING and Susie called me regarding the fax, she still went ahead and took $400 out of my very meager account. The Better Business Bureau will definitely hear from me. These people are ###.

• Ha
    Haley Sep 09, 2008

Collection agencies are so rude.. I have not received ANYTHING in the mail from these people and I have explained that to them... and then they tell me they are going to hang up on me if I raise my voice to them.. they work in customer service and if they don't like their job then they shouldn't do it and need to not talk to people like that.. They won't quit calling my house and i have nothing to say to them so I hang up on them.. and it is someone different everytime they call and they are all rude!!! They need to get an attitude check and trying to get my credit card number from me.. I WILL NEVER give that information out!!! And they will NEVER get the $10 service frome me either.. They are just out of luck!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices