Toryburch-outlet.comThis website is fake and should be close down, do not buy here

M

My wife place an order, when emailed them after more than a week of no update from endor, they said it was shipped, then the next day, another email said they had a problem with their system and lost her order. they ask her size the claimed they tory don't make half size which she originally selected when she place her order. we tried to cancel order few times, they keep on insisting that she choose a different size. They said they will charge us 25% if we cancel our order because its their policy. . This website is fake and should be close down, do not buy here.

• Kl
    Klikane Nov 09, 2012

DO NOT BUY BOOTS from this website!!! While it looks like a legit Tory Burch website, it is not. They use FashionPay as a 3rd party and the correspondence is all in broken English, and appears to be from China. Google Fashion Pay and read all about them under Scambook. I do not expect to receive the Tory Burch boots I thought I ordered, and hopefully I won't be out almost $200 since my credit card company has been notified of the fraud. Lesson learned!

• Pi
    pinochio Aug 14, 2012

The Stealler! I found this site when googling outlet Tory Burch. I felt so familiar with the products' description.Then i found that it's my articles which was put on our website.And now they are stealled.It's unfair!!!That's my words.And it must be fake.They can't even describe the things what they sold.It's ridiculous.Im got mad with that.

• Pr
    Provin Oct 27, 2011

They are fake!! Ordered shoes- after taking money- they claim not to have shoes and to order something else.

• Fe
    Feekalde Oct 15, 2011

Horrible and fake! Ordered item. Never received- when emailed they said did not have item and to order something else. When asked for refund- said have to take out 30% processing fee. Do not order from website!!!

• Dr
    Dr.K May 07, 2011

My credit card was charged with a fraudulent charge for over $500 from Tory Burch - Web. I have never heard of this before, and I don't buy luxury items (not materialistic!). I tried to call the phone number provided with the credit card charge and no one answered the phone on a Saturday. I went to the Toryburch.com website and called their customer service number and they didn't answer either. I disputed the credit card charges.