Complaints & Reviews

Purchased Item not received

On march 10, 2020 I purchased a Dell Latitude E5520 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i5 with ORDER # 2267. Packaged was not received within the suggested 2-6 days period. E-mails sent to Orders Support Manager Ms. Erica, A on March 19 and March 26. Response received on March 30 that item was shipped via USPS on March 26, 2020 but was not given track # so is unable to track package. April 4, 2020. E-mail was sent again informing your company that I still HAVE NOT received package. I still am patiently waiting and hoping to receive item I have paid for. Kindly look into this issue because it has been 25 days from the time I purchased this Item. Thank you and I am hoping that you could expedite shipment.

Dell Latitude E6430

I ordered a laptop on 3/25/2020. On March 26th, I received an email that The order was shipped. I still haven't received the product. I went through PayPal. I am hoping they can get an answer and I can get a refund. Scammers are pathetic people.

Refurbished Dell Laptop

I ordered a laptop from Top Tech on March 18, 2020.

On March 22, 2020, I sent an email to "[protected]@toptechwholesale.com" inquiring why I had not received any information about the package's tracking or expected delivery date. On March 23, 2020, I received an email response to my inquiry from a worker named "Erica A." She wrote:

"After looking at your order it looks like this was a pending departure from our warehouse.

But I've gone ahead and placed this for an expedited shipment. You will be receiving your package within 2-3 days!

We really apologize for the delay and inconvenience."

The package was set to be shipped via USPS as priority mail, but its USPS label was only just created on March 26, 2020. I am still waiting to receive this package.

As of this morning, March 31, 2020, the package is still sitting in Canton, Ohio, according to its tracking. I have contacted the U.S. Postal Service looking for answers, but the package is not yet in its possession. I have sent more than 45 emails to "[protected]@toptechwholesale.com" and called Top Tech Electronics' customer service line numerous times, to no avail.

I paid $260 for a refurbished laptop from this company and the money was drafted from my bank account long ago. I am unable to locate the option to cancel my order on the company's website/my order confirmation email.

I need for Top Tech Electronics to cancel my order and pay me back the $259.99 that I paid for the refurbished laptop I ordered from the company on March 18, 2020 as soon as possible.

Still no response

After filing a complaint with the BBB I eventually got an email offering a replacement piece of junk for the piece of junk they originally sent me.

Since this was my only option I agreed and was told in an email that they had already sent me a return label which was not true, as I received no label in the mail of email and emailed this back to them and of course never heard another word.

If this sam guy put half as much effort into refurbishing his products as he does BullS___ing people he could almost be legitimate.

Dell Laptop Ordered Today Still No Tracking Number waiting all day, no confirmation of email

either. Wish I would have seen this compliant board earlier. Contacted them again for tracking number which they are unable to provide etc. Told them I need to cancel my order so...

Non Received Order

Ordered a Dell Latitude Laptop weeks ago... Chat room says delayed to to Corona Virus but other companies are shipping! Sorry is not acceptable with no delivery date estimate or refund! Horrible Company ethic and Lacking Customer Service. Won't buy from again or refer to anyone! Buyer beware! Order # 2204

My order 2124 was canceled and I still haven't seen the money put back on my visa card

I ordered a Dell latitude for $149.99 and never received it. I called you access number and the lady cancelled the order on March 20 and the refund has not appeared on my Visa card. If this is not resolved I will be forced to take other auction. My e-mail is bl.[protected]@hotmail.com I would expect a quick response
Bruce Thompson
p.s. my order number is 2124

• To
    top tech electorics Mar 28, 2020

Hi

My name is Sam Lorenz and I am the CEO of Top Tech Wholesale. I'm here to help and resolve your issue. You have not been scammed, never attempted to be scammed and I am here to actually fulfill resolutions/errors. I was not aware of the magnitude of customers not receiving orders.

A credit card processing company that goes by Elavon, also known as Costco Wholesale approached to 'help' us and get us a better credit card processing company that worked faster, cheaper and had a better solution with reports/dashboards.

After migration to this new card processing company, they withheld all funds on the account, totalling over $82, 000 -- Quite disastrous of a thing to do to a small business.

The company refuses to release the funds so we were not able to ship any of the products that were ordered. Our portal with them has been closed so we are not able to process nor refund transactions with them.

I sincerely apologize I made the mistake of switching to this credit card processing company and I certainly apologize. Our customer service team was only doing the best that they could with the given information at the time.

In order to receive a refund, you must contact Elavon Customer Care 1 (800) 725-1243

If you would like the product -- Please call me directly at 330-227-4333 Ext # 7 -- I will have your original order upgraded and sent out with priority mail.

Sorry again for this experience, we're alot better than this and we have extremely good products at unbelievable prices. I hope to speak to you and remedy the issue.

Avoid Elavon Credit Card Processing at all costs.

NotHappeningAgain Mar 29, 2020

@top tech electorics Mr. Lorenz, this copy/pasted response you used on another customer is completely unacceptable.
    Elavon is merely the credit card processing company you use/used. You are the one who has the responsibility to refund customers for products the bought in good faith but did not receive. Your reply also fails to account for the misleading info about the status of product shipments...it wasn't Elavon that sent me emails that provided a (non-used) tracking label, and telling me the product shipped.

• Or
    Order number #1694web Apr 01, 2020

@top tech electorics BULLSHIT SAM!!!

I had to go after him on LINKEDIN only then did I get a refund, took more than two months

bought a dell laptop — cannot get it delivered

Paid for it and have received many messages from so called help desk.
saying it shipped but won't provide me any tracking #.. this smells fishy and I have talked with my State Attorney about getting my money back.

Never Received product

I've order from these scam artis never recieved purchase or refund!! I Keep getting the run around through emails and such . When I do get a reply they're always giving me a different date it never comes so I ask for a refund and I'm told they cant give me a refund do to it already being shipped!!

NotHappeningAgain Mar 22, 2020

Solution:
    1. Ask for the tracking number
    2. IF they provide one, check to see if it actually shipped
    3. If they cannot provide one, or if you get no response, that indicates it has not shipped
    4. Dispute the charge with your credit card company, using reason you never received product.
    5. If you used a debit card, take this as a learning lesson to use credit card charges for all online purchases, as you can just dispute the charge w/a card, but have to fight to get money put back into your account.
    6. Ignore their statement about 'can't issue refund'

Laptop order — Never received item, false status updates

• Friday, 3/6/20 - Order placed. Received automated email that I would receive order in 2-6 days. • Friday, 3/13 (7 days later); Product not received Inquired via email about...

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech Wholesale Apple Ipad Pro — SCAM! Never received item!

I had purchased an Apple Ipad Pro 02/12/2020...it is now 03/18/2020 and i have yet to receive the ipad I ordered. I've been reaching out via email and phone, took a good month to even get an answer back. And even when I finally got someone to "help" me, they said they would expedite the shipment and that it would arrive this week, 03/16. NOTHING! The tracking info still says it is located in Ohio, it has not moved ever since I made the purchase.

I know now, from reading all the other complaints, that i'm not the only one who is dealing with this kind of issue...this website should be shutdown and marked as a scam! I paid well over $300 for this Ipad and I have a feeling I won't be getting it back.

Sam Mar 21, 2020

Hi

Avoid Elavon Credit Card Processing at all costs.

NotHappeningAgain Mar 21, 2020

I too failed to receive the 2 laptops I ordered. I was even sent a 'great news! Your order has shipped!". A USPS label was created but after 3 days USPS is awaiting the item The prices are "unbelievable" because you never get the product.

Dispute the charge with your credit card company. That's the beauty of using c-cards, you don't risk the money in your bank account if you run into scammers.

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech Wholesale Fraudulent Business Scam People Online for Computers and Tech devices — I Ordered a Product online from toptechwholesale.com and Never received my Computer. -$150.00 this company is set up to scam people and nothing else!

*** THIS IS NOT A REAL COMPANY ***

SAM LORENZ IS A HIGH TECH CON. WEBSITE LOOKS GOOD, IT SHOWS YOU THE PREMEDITATION. YOU WILL GET NOTHING BUT RIPPED OFF HERE!

Bought a computer that never came and just got the same digital automated run around everyone else seems to be getting too.
Sam Lorenz and toptech electronics is a criminal endeavor designed to steal money from people online. They should be arrested and convicted for this intentional criminal behavior .

[protected]@yahoo
Email me here if This company has ripped you off too.
Together we can do something about Sam Lorenz and his Fraud.

• Updated by Order number #1694web · Mar 18, 2020

• Updated by Order number #1694web · Mar 18, 2020

WE ALL NEED TO COMPLAIN TO GOOGLE ADS!
    That is how they find their victims.

Google ads can shut them down!

Sam Mar 28, 2020

Your order has been refunded. Nice picture you found of me there.

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech Wholesale Laptop computer — Placed order, paid in full, product never shipped

Ordered via their website on 3/6/2020 with a promised arrival date of no later than 3/12/2020. When product did not arrive, I checked on it via their online Chat, and was told that it would ship on 3/13 and that they would send a tracking number on 3/14, and that it would arrive on 3/16. The tracking number was never sent, so I checked again via the online Chat and was told that it did not ship, but would arrive by 3/19.

At this point, I stated that I wanted to cancel the order for a full refund, and was told that it had already shipped and would arrive by 3/19, even though I had been told earlier in the same Chat that it had not shipped. They claimed that it was too late to issue a refund, to which I insisted that they cancel the order and issue a refund. Now they are not replying to my Chat attempts, and have not confirmed that they will issue a refund. VERY SKETCHY!

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleDell Laptop

Feb 28, 2020 ordered laptop never received a receipt nor a tracking number nor a status nor anything proving I even bought a laptop, but they took the $197.00 the next day said free shipping in 3-5 days for orders above $99 dollars been calling for 9 days and seem to talk to same woman you can barely hear and understand.

This company said first off delivery on Wednesday than Friday than Sunday even though I told them never see deliveries on Sunday by any post office officials in our neighborhood. I am furious and I am telling you it is not worth the hassle leave this company alone don't buy anything anything from them unless in person,

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleDell Latitude E6540

I ordered a Dell Latitude E6540 laptop from Top Tech Wholesale on February 12th, 2020. As of March 7th I have still not received my order. I've called customer service three times and each time they said they would expedite my shipping and it would come in "2-3 days". I called the post office today and they told me they can't find anything with the tracking number they provided me. I am going to speak to my bank and see if they can help me as I am sure that asking this "company" for my money back directly will be a fruitless battle. Steer clear.

Dell Latitude E6540

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleNever received my laptop

Don't order from these people or you won't receive your product and your money will be taken! I ordered a Dell laptop on February 10, 2020 and still haven't received it. Got a tracking label showing that the item was never shipped or delivered to the shipper. Talked to them over the phone and they claimed that it was shipped but had problems with shipping and should be receiving in 3 days. It's been over 2 weeks and haven't received yet. Got another promise that it's been shipped and tracked it but still shows that shipper is waiting on them. I'm done! My bank seeing to me getting a refund period! They are scammers and will rip you off! Beware buyers or you'll be next! It won't happen again!

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleNowhere near as advertised

Ordered a laptop from these scammers, it was a 5530 dell that was suppose to be upgraded to 8 megs of ram and have a 500 g SSD hard drive and a 2.6 mgz processor. Lighted keyboard and office 2016.

It took several emails and 17 days for it to finally arrive, and its a piece of junk.

1.9 ghz processor, standard hard drive, 4 mgs of ram, 2016 office that will not open or load, NO light up keyboard, and while running it has an awful Oder, that smells like its burning up!

Of course they have not answered any of my email attempts to contact them.

Sam Mar 28, 2020

May I please have your order #?

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleLaptop Purchase

I ordered a laptop over 2 weeks ago and still have not received my order or not getting any responses back from the emails and text I have been sending so am now going to contact my bank to collect my money and going to file a complaint with the better business bureau and any other organization that has to do with purchasing online I'm starting to believe this company is a scam

Dell laptop or lack thereof

Waiting and waiting and waiting. For a laptop I ordered 3 weeks ago. 3 times now I have been told by customer service that I would have it by a certain date and that day comes and goes with no laptop. Today customer service said they would call me as soon as they were done with another customer. That was 3 hours ago. Have left numerous messages with the company via voice mail and text.[protected]@gmail.com #1710web

Top Tech Electronics / Top Tech WholesaleDell Laptop

Recently I bought a brand new lap top from them. The package arrived way later than originally stated. Could not get any feedback from the seller on shipment status. In the end I received laptop but.., used one!!! With clear signs of damage and scratches. Sent another email to the seller for refund. No feedback. Now trying to get my money back using NYC Customer protection agency.

782 Kingwood Dr. Bolivar, OH 44612

Dell Latitude E6540 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i5 - 2.6GHz - 8GB RAM - 500GB SSD

I used the chat to ask which specific CPU was in this laptop. What seemed to be a bot asked for my phone number. I got a call and "Vanessa" took a long time and finally said it was an i5-4700MQ. I looked it up and there is no such processor, only an i7-4700MQ, but the listing said i5. Then she asked several times to take my order over the phone since their online system was down. It all seemed very untrustworthy, giving me a non-existent processor that didn't match the listing, and then trying to get me to order right then over the phone, where I might not have a record of authorizing the purchase.
782 Kingwood Dr. Bolivar, OH 44612

laptop

I am Soo disappointed I consider myself to be a very cautious shopper taking all the necessary precautions especially when buying high tickets items unfortunately I believe I was not successful with the laptop I purchased from top tech wholesale firatnof all the product didn't come in the specified time nextly when the product dis arrive it was not what I ordered even h6 the stretch of the imagination it was the wrong model it didn't have Windows 10 as promised and it smelt of cigarettes

I paid and ordered my ipad and they counted it as fraud and now I can’t get my refund

I ordered a ipad a week ago and they counted it as fraud bro I told them
To give me my refund then and I talked to them a couple days ago saying that they sent my
Payment but no sign of the payment whatsoever and there call support number is disconnected and at this point i'm going to contact my lawyer if this is not resolved because at this point i'm looking at them as fraud for not receiving my payment back

• Ho
    Holy Glory Ministries Mar 06, 2020

Don’t order anything from these people! You won’t get your product and when do it be won’t be what you ordered from many reviews. They won’t answer the phone and will send you a fake tracking number knowing that your product is not on the way. I haven’t received my laptop yet and it’s going on a month! My bank handling everything for me and doing an investigation for my refund, thanks for them! Should have carefully did a research!

dell latitude e5530 intel core i7 (3520m) 2.9 ghz 8 gb ddr3 500gb

I purchased a Dell Latitude E5530 Intel Core i7 (3520m) 2.9 GHz 8GB DDR3 500GB laptop on 12/28/2019. I was shipped the wrong computer and notified Sam the owner, that I did not receive the laptop I ordered and wanted what I paid for. He said that he would correct this mistake and ship out the correct one. I sent him the laptop that he shipped me that was not the correct one and he confirmed he had received it and would be getting me the correct one out that same day. He has never sent me the laptop I paid for and has blocked all forms of communication with me. He has also deleted all the comments I have put on his Facebook page warning buyers to beware. I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and my bank. He has not responded to any of them as well. I just got off the phone with the Bolivar OH police department and made them aware of his scams. They informed me to contact my local police department and file a theft report with them as I live in GA. I would advise all other victims to do this as well so we can put an end to these scams.

dell latitude e5530 intel core i7 (3520m) 2.9 ghz 8 gb ddr3 500gb

laptop was never shipped

I ordered a laptop on january 11th 2020 and the payment was taken out of my credit card on january 13th, an email was received with the tracking number for the shipment, but the laptop was never shipped as of february 5th... The status shows that the shipper (usps) is waiting for the item. Multiple calls to the phone numbers on the site and the sellers facebook site are not answered nor have any emails I have sent been replied to. The seller offers a feature that allows you to select a callback time for a callback on the status of your order and more than 6 reservations have been made, but not one callback has been received. I have now disputed the credit card charge.

• Mm
    mmoran Feb 10, 2020

i ordered a del latitude d630 laptop on 1-31 2020 it was supposed to be shipped on 2-4-2020 it still has not been shipped if there is a problem i would like to cancel order order no. is1489web

• Ro
    Rocky0521 Feb 10, 2020

I ordered 7 days ago and nothing! Cant get them on the phone or email! What can we do?

Chris O'Hara Feb 11, 2020

I have been ripped off by them as well and they have blocked all form of communication with me. I have filed reports with the BBB and the FTC. If anyone is in Ohio, I just got off the phone with the police department and you can file a theft report with your local police department

Top Tech Wholesale / Top Tech Electronicslaptop

I ordered my laptop on 1/23/2020 and I think I got ripped off. I can't find help or assistance and it seems like I'm not the only one. Should I dispute my charges? It's been 2 weeks already with the label made on 1/29/2020 but no further updates. Usps said they don't have the item. Wtf?!?!

This laptop was about 230 dollars, but all the comments on their Facebook are blocked. Be aware. I don't think they will reply to my voicemail or email inquiries.

Did anyone else actually receive their products?

Top Tech Wholesale / Top Tech Electronicslaptop

I bought a laptop on 1/10/2020. On 1/14/2020 I received a email saying my order has been shipped through usps with a tracking number. 4days I tracked the package and usps said they received a shipping label but they never received the package from company... I tried a million times to contact the company but no reponse.. So i've made a report with bbb.. Please do not buy from this company it's not real..

Top Tech Wholesale / Top Tech Electronicslaptop order

I placed an order for a laptop computer on 01/07/20. Payment was processed on 01/08 and that same day I received an email that shipping label through USPS had been printed...since then, nothing. I have made numerous attempts to contact top tech by email with no response. I also have called several times and left messages...none of which have been returned. Because I do not expect to hear from them or receive my order I have filed a charge dispute with my CC company.
A complete ripoff!!!

• Mi
    Mike Sparrow Jan 24, 2020

Finally got it! Only took 3 weeks. Thought for sure I got scammed! Be patient and give them a bad review after you receive it.

Top Tech Wholesale / Top Tech Electronicsrefurbished laptop

***Beware**** This is been very disspionting expericene...
I ordered an Dell E7270 with a Intel Core i7 (6600u)
first it did not ship for two weeks and when it did arrive it reeked of Cig. smoke on further inspection I found it was a Dell E7240 with a Intel Core i7 (4600u), not what was ordered at all.
I have tried to Text, e-mail and call the supplier TopTech Electronics at 782 Kingwood Dive Bolivar Oh. but have recived no responce, further more when I googled earth their address its a duplex house. ***Beware****

[Resolved] Toptech Wholesale Electronicslaptop not shipped

Toptech wholesale electronics. I ordered a laptop on 1/4/2020 a shipping label was created the following day and then... Nothing. No replies to my many attempts to contact them via phone, text, email and messanger. This is beyond ridiculous. Fake 5 star google rating. Fake reviews. Nothing but photos with no link. Webpages with no domain. Beware!!!

laptop not shipped

• Updated by Mike Sparrow · Jan 17, 2020

Ordered a laptop on 1/4/2020 has not shipped. No response to calls, text or emails.
    I believe I have been scammed. The Google 5 star rating and reviews are more than likely copied pictures from other sites.

• Updated by Mike Sparrow · Jan 18, 2020

Received a response via text message this morning after finding 3 of the 4 people who reviewed on Google were local residents. I found Sam and his girlfriend that reviewed Toptech had pictures together and Sam had another website on WordPress that he was selling laptops on. I going his Twitter, Facebook and messanger accounts and remarked how coincidental it was that they knew each other and believe they are in some way affiliated with Toptech. Please have someone contact me. Evidently they did.

• Updated by Mike Sparrow · Jan 18, 2020

Well I'll update this if it indeed ships. Guess I'll find out Monday because it hasn't been shipped yet.

• Resolution Statement

Finally received the laptop. Once they shipped it it arrived in 3 days. Seems to be the exact laptop I ordered. Actually has a better card than described. Toptech still needs to communicate better in my opinion.

• Ta
    Tai V Ly Feb 05, 2020

How did u get a hold of the owner? I need help. I didn't get my order yet.

Top Tech Wholesale / Top Tech Electronicslaptop order

Be afraid! This company has turned out to be unreliable. It has been a month since we ordered my son a new laptop fro this company. The laptop still has not arrived, they do not answer their phone during open hours, they do not return voice mails, they will not reply to my text, will not reply to emails, Facebook or Instagram messages and the shipping number is NO good! My next contact is the BBB

• Updated by CustomersMatter12 · Jan 17, 2020

I just did some research on their company address and it belongs to a duplex apartment.
    782 Kingwood Drive Bolivar, OH 44612
    I also contacted the phone number from another phone besides mine and pretended that I wanted to purchase a computer, they contacted me on the spot! My husband got on the phone and spoke with them about the order, they claimed it would be here tomorrow. However they can not provide a tracking number! I will be reporting it with the BBB tomorrow.

• Bi
    Bill Metzer Feb 04, 2020

BEWARE!!! Top Tech Electronics in Ohio does not handle business in a professional manner. I ordered a Dell laptop on 12/31/2019. It arrived about 9 day’s later after I called to check on it. The battery that came with the laptop does not hold a charge for more than 3 minutes. I spoke with Sam the owner. He ordered a new battery that arrived a couple of days later. It was the wrong battery for my laptop. I called and texted Sam. He asked for a picture of my laptop and the battery that was sent. He acknowledged that it was the wrong battery. However, now he will not take my call, answer my text, or keep the appointment I scheduled on the website. Avoid doing any business with TOP Tech in Ohio!!!

• Ph
    Phillip Sykes Feb 08, 2020

Do they have a working number to a store.
    I haven't got my laptop either after 2 weeks. If some has a number plz email it to me [email protected]

Chris O'Hara Feb 11, 2020

They are a scam. You need to report them to your local police department. I spoke with the Bolivar OH police department and made them aware of his scams. They advised me to file a theft report with my local police department. Hope this helps

• Do
    Dorps332 Feb 18, 2020

We ordered a laptop 10days who for your business to use to do word processing and log some data. Have tried to email with no response and called with no response. This is berry bad business practice. Wish I would of read review in this company before placing this order. Highly suggest not going with this company for your electronic needs.

• Za
    Zack Harris Feb 29, 2020

I need the tracking on my iPad that I just bought it hasn't texted or emailed me about any of them

• Da
    DA Nwonye Feb 29, 2020

I emailed your company 5 times prior to you even processing this item, requesting that you cancel the order. When I new that this was an old item, the exact one I am trying to replace, I sent notice to cancel the order.
    I am requesting a refund.

• Ne
    Nextier Mar 08, 2020

Just about the worst... not 1 thing was right with order.. not 1... called everyday to get something out of this... no call backs.. no one answers. Just about the worst business I've ever seen..please go elsewhere.. it's just a total mess.. I guess, , , at least I got 5 laptops in the mail... just not 1 of them right : (

• Tj
    TJK58 Mar 10, 2020

I ordered a laptop in February, 2020 and have yet to receive my shipment. I have spoken to customer service 3 separate times and each time they apologized for the delay and will expedite the shipment. They also promised a shipping tracking number via email which was never received. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!