Toni and Guy Hairdressersunbelievably bad haircut

O

This is the first time I have left a hair salon feeling livid. I went to Toni and Guy hairdressers, specifically because of the high standards it boasts, in the hope of having an expensive but proper and well finished haircut. I asked for a sweeping fringe and layers: she told me that my fringe was apparently "too short" to have a sweeping fringe even though it falls over my eyes, so did nothing with it. I then asked if she could put some layers around my face to frame it to which she rudely replied that she "already had done". Altogether, she spent about 12 minutes on my hair, styled it so that i looked like a wet dog, and then spent 5 minutes trying to sell me products whilst i was paying. I then recieved a guilt trip about how the woman who had cut my hair was infact a "style director" and would normally charge more but for the fact that the stylist whom I had originally booked with was ill. When i got home i was even more appalled to find that she hadn't in fact cut ANY layers around my face and had only cut one crooked layer across the circumference of my head. I do not have layers now - I have straggly, dry, stray sections. They were rude, abrupt and dismissive. You are paying an extortionate amount for absolutely nothing. Every time I asked for something they said that I either already had it or did not need it. Since when does a customer pay to be told they're wrong?? Are they actually hairdressers?? I think not!