Toni and Guykeratin

R Dec 18, 2019

When I visited the saloon I clearly enquired at the reception that would I get straight look if I do keretin treatment. The owner of the saloon showed me her hair and said it's keretin treated which were straight enough. Thinking that I would get the same look I took this service with an amount of 9000. Immediately after the service was done I noticed wavy hairs and asked the owner that y is it not straight. Then they apologize and asked me to go through the same process again. Even after this hair is the same as it was before and there is no change. I would like to escalate this and demand fulll refund of my money.