Toni & Guyhaircut

A Nov 25, 2019

Hi. I cut my hair from Tony and guy in Sujana Forum Mall. The place is very small and there is no place to keep your bag and belongings. The staff who in the reception was so rude and asked me to keep my bag in the floor. The stylist who cut my hair didnt follow any instructions and cut a plain hair without any style. He made my hair so short and I dont even know if that guy know how to cut a full layer hair cut. I used to have a very long hair and now it is short and so ugly. They didnt even didnt do a proper hair wash and blow dry to make it dry and set properly I paid they 1050 rupees and it is completly waste. They spoil my hair. I m so frustrated.

haircut