1900 Preston Rd Suite 199, Plano, TX, 75093, US
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Toni & GuyWash, 3 colors, cut and style

First I've never been to Tony and guy. I'm use to going to jcpennys. First of all the blond highlights look kinda gray and even though the brown which is my base color u hardly see the red or the what's supposed to be platinum blond. Oh and the hair cut wasn't even what the lady suggested and there was absolutely no style done to my hair period. Plz keep in mind I made sure to get the full price of these services before I booked the appointment! I get done and the front desk clerk try's to charge me an extra 120$ on top of the 275$. And but now I'm being told I can't go bck to that salon for whatever reason I don't know. I didn't do anything wrong.