6 Park Ave, Worcester, MA, 01605, US
Fri:8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:8:30 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Toni and GuyDiscrimination / misrepresentation

I was terminated by Toni and Guy. There wasn't a valid reason, I have bipolar. I was not able to receive medication for reasons that were out of my control. During that time I had a manic episode and fell into a deep depression. I was embarrassed to tell the director that because everyone ends up knowing my business. They will not return my calls or give me corporate info.