Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services Group / HCCMIS.comStudent health insurance / non-payment of claims

M

08/15/2016: date of service received
03/21/2017: date of denied letter has been received.
SS0016056700

This Insurance is the worst ever. They do everything to not to pay the claims, they put my claims "In Review" for three months, but they were denied then. Those claims were about one day that I'd had a very strong pain, so I went to an Urgent Care and took an injection. After that, the UC doctor requested me to go to a specialist. So I did it. But that Insurance started to ask me about my medical records, and even I replying all of the letters that I received from them (like 6 letters), they denied my claims for "Missing Information".
I can't pay all the medical bills, I'd contracted an Insurance and I felt secure that this company could help me, but I've never regret about a decision.
I need my claims to be paid by the insurance because they're about unexpected and urgent medical condition.

Ann Devin Mar 27, 2017

Michelle, I am having very similar issues with HCC "health insurance". I have hired an attorney and will likely end up suing HCC.

This is taking place in Washington State, USA. Where are you located. It couldn't hurt to have multiple people filing the same complaints against this company.

What they are doing to people is simply wrong!!