TNT UKScam

T

I saw a deal for a LED TV for $560 that seemed almost too good to be true. I looked the company up and they seemed legitimate, so I pursued the deal. I received this email:

Tracking Number: [protected]
Important TNT Payment Instructions/Shipment Details
Please read the Instructions carefully.
Click here to track your package: Tracking
Dear TNT Customer,

We have your package in our custody.

Description of goods: 1 x SAMSUNG 46" 1080p 120Hz LED TV

City / State: Raleigh, NC
Zip(City Code): 27606
Country: USA
Premier packet
Delivery Type: TNT Express 2nd Day Delivery - After the Payment is received and verified by TNT
Amount to be paid by the Buyer: USD $560.00
Payment Instructions - Receiver of the Payment - Cort Flores

The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is in charge with this transaction - Cort Flores using the Money in Minutes Service from Western Union.

Important Note: The Payment must be made at one of Western Union's Agent Locations, in person by the Buyer. The payment must not be made using Western Union's Send Money Online Service due to the high Credit Card fraud risk. We will not confirm any payments made online.

You must go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is responsible with this transaction - Cort Flores.

In order to complete the Money Transfer using the Money in Minutes Service you will need the Payment Details of our TNT Agent:

Please make your Money Transfer payable to:

First Name: Cort
Last Name: Flores
Address: Malet Street
City: London
Zip(City Code): WC1E 7HU
Country: United Kingdom
In order to confirm your Payment we require a scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation. Please send us the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation at: email [protected]@shipTNT.uk.com Once we will receive the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation we must validate the Western Union Money Transfer and then collect it. This process may take up to 12 hours depending on the time we will receive the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation.

Important Note! Please read: we cannot collect the Western Union Money Transfer without the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation. Please send us the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation after you complete the Payment.

I followed these instructions and sent the money. I received another email saying that I would receive the package in 2 days. It wasn't until I tried to track the package and I saw no update to the tracking status that I realized I got completely screwed. This was a total ripoff and now I'm out $560. Turns out a lot of people have been nailed by this.

Scam

• Ha
    hamdy awadalla Mohamed Aug 15, 2010

TNT COURIER SERVICES

ATTENTION: Hamdy Awadalla Mohamed Selem,

Welcome to TNT United Kingdom. Our company is the European market leader in global express, logistics and international mail services.

Customers are at the heart of our business and we aim to provide total satisfaction. TNT is the fastest and most reliable provider of express delivery services so please call us now on (+44) [protected] to book an immediate collection

TNT COURIER SERVICE is also a dispatch Company to the Microsoft Promotion award team. We have been the sole distributors of winning package to the above team for a long time. Your parcel as been registered to be delivered to you by tnt courier service.

DELIVERY ADDRESS
    Masaken Elamiria Elgadida
    Block 6, Madkhal 2, Flat 3
    Cairo, Egypt

Please : I want know is this rith or no ?

• Aa
    Aaron Danker Dec 09, 2010

To good to be true it probably is. Buyer be aware. I am sorry to hear of this guys out... maybe you can take up suite:

Domain Name:SHIPTNT.UK.COM

Bianca Genovese <[protected]@sportcarsvendor.info> Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM
    Reply-To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    To: aaron <[protected]@gmail.com>

Hi,

The MacBook Pro is still available, but I'm currently in London, United Kingdom. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to come back to my family.
    I don't need the laptop anymore so I tried to sell it locally, but with no luck. I was offered silly money for the laptop because of issues like - it is a US version or the warranty doesn't work here or that it has a US keyboard format. That's why I'm trying my luck in the US.
    I hope you are still interested. The laptop was bought brand new from Best Buy a 10 weeks ago. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
    About the laptop I can say it is 10 weeks old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $580 price is everything the laptop came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
    The laptop is here with me in UK.
    I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
    Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Bianca

Aaron <[protected]@gmail.com> Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM
    To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Bianca, thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly. This is a very very good deal!

Do you have an idea how much it will cost for a US delivery, Savannah, GA?

I am curious if there maybe an option of 1/2 this week on Wed. and the rest next Wed.?

If this is not an option, I will certainly explore other means before end of this week, and let you know for sure.

Aaron Danker
    [Quoted text hidden]

Aaron

Bianca Genovese <[protected]@hotmail.com> Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 7:13 AM
    To: [protected]@gmail.com
    Hi Aaron,

Well, I found a way to sell the laptop that will be safe for both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
    Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.
    If you agree to their terms please send me your name and address and I will start the delivery procedure.

Bianca

[Quoted text hidden]

• Go
    GOFF May 12, 2011

Hi,

The MacBook Air is still available, but I'm currently in London, United Kingdom. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to move at my sister in London.
    I don't need the laptop anymore so I tried to sell the laptop locally, but with no luck. It is an US version and the warranty doesn't work here. That's why I'm trying my luck in the US.
    I hope you are still interested. The laptop was bought brand new from Apple a 3 months ago. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
    About the laptop I can say it is 3 months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $350 price is everything the laptop came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
    The laptop is here with me in United Kingdom.

Thanks,
    Chris Forb this JOKER (CHRIS FORB) IS A SCAMM ARTIST (WATCH OUT)

• Go
    GOFF May 12, 2011

shame on these JOKERS for trying to scam, innocent people, who work hard, and want the best for their money, in return, , GET NOTHING! Please catch these people, and put them where they belong (IN JAIL)