TLG Great Funneeds a class action lawsuit

E

I have no idea how these guys got my credit card information but they have been steadily charging my cc for 2 years. i'm sort of an idiot for not picking up on it earlier but they only charge 12.99 so I skimmed it every month as legit. I have never once used any of there services but I have unknowingly paid them over $300 in the last 2 years.
Authorizing credit card numbers without someones know consent should be illegal, how is this company still running?

• Cy
    Cynthia B Aug 19, 2010

This fraudulent company is getting away with stealing millions of dollars from many of that don't catch the modest monthly debit. Dont feel like your the only one that didnt catch this sooner and even when you do catch them and request them to stop they don't stop these debits...they may stop for a month or two and then they come back and do it again. I was able to get them to reverse 12 months, but they still got away with 36 months at $467.64.

We need to notify and complain to the legit companies that have let this scamming company solicit through their legitimate businesses. The problem is that their offer and your acceptance to agreeing to activate this membership is deceptive and hidden in areas where most assume is the typical acknowledgements of using a company website.

If the legit business are getting too many negative complaints due to their association with their allowing the scamming "membership" companies to snag us through their legitimate businesses websites, maybe they will disassociate from doing further business with them. Unless, they are partners in the profit which could be generating millions of dollars, but no legitimate company wants the bad publicity or the negative association. We need to complain to every State Attorney General's office and the Department of Justice, BBB, and any other complaint board we can contact. Don't give up, we have to complain, and let everyone know what is happenin