Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges Great Fun unauthorized charges on my bank card for about two years

Great Fun review: unauthorized charges on my bank card for about two years

B
Author of the complaint
4:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We noticed on our bank statement 2 charges for $16.99 also saying athorized on 3/2 which was unknown to us. Looking furthe back these charges have taken place every month for the better part of 2 years. Each authorized on earlier dates. I looked the company up online and realized the my husband had signed up for something to receive a gift card for $50 (we never got). He cancelled it before the 30 day 2 yrs ago. We still seen charges we cancelled that card for new one. Now we see they charge the new card this whole time $16.99 ea month.
I see I'm not the only one. But if I don't get a refund of some sort CLASS ACTION.

More Great Fun complaints & reviews