Tlg - Fyeunauthorized charges

When reviewing my bank account, I noticed that FYE has been charging $11.99 using my debit card for 3 months. I had to ask my bank ( TDBank) to close my debt card to avoid further harges. All I remember was purchasing DVDs in the Middletown, NY store (Galleria Mall) using my debit card. It seems to me, that besides charging me for my DVDs, they also decided to use my credit card to charge me monthly $11.99 for something I did not sign or was even asked for. they just started charging it without my authorization. When I called the number listed on the bank records, there was no body to answer a call. It transferred me to a membership queue where I was left to wait for ever until I gave up.