TLG Everydayunauthorized charge

P

I ignore what kind of company is but in my account appears one unauthorized charge for the amount of $ 11.99. I called 5 times 1-866-363-8258 in connecticut usa and operator or answering service put me on hold for 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody attend me. Why that kind of company is not seized by us government and put in jail from owners to all employees?

Chris K F Oct 28, 2019

Its still happen in 2019, Just helping my grandparents with Bills. Harriet Carter 14.99 and TLG everyday 14.99 since 2014.

• Ro
    Robin Clark Fifield Oct 12, 2016

Just discovered they've been charging my soon to be 87 yr old mother $19.99 since at LEAST December of 2015...possibly before that but she only keeps her statements so long. If we don't get it stopped before November 1st, it will be a total of basically $220. This is BS. She has no idea what this is for. I too will be calling our attorney general's office & anyone else I can think of.

• Al
    Alcol May 09, 2010

Same here. $15.99 charge on my Amex for membership. I am talking to Amex and challenging charge. I am going to complain to our states attorney general and consumer protection dept. Will be sending a complaint to Fed Consumer Protection. May contact local tv stations that like to investigate such companies.

• Rr
    rrp Jan 13, 2009

I have the same problem 2 credid car that focking gays are realy DELINQUENTS

• Ic
    Ichbindeutsch Dec 03, 2008

I will make them one head shorter if they don't refund.
    People what can we do against them ?????

Sibylle

• Ri
    Richard Lenger Oct 15, 2008

This charge showed up on my credit card

• Al
    Alison Aug 07, 2008

I got a hold of tlg*everydayvalu ( that appears on my bank statement) . I told them I was unaware of agreeing to pay the amount of $149.99, AND demanded for them to give me a refund.
    They asked me if I live on a certain street which I never heard of ; I said no. They asked me if I ever lived outside the state where I am at now. I said no. How did these people get my CC and they had a different street name?!My card and someone elses street address.
    I called yesterday morning( demanding refund) and today I looked at my account online to see if they had given me a refund . NOT YET. If I don't get that money back in the morning ; I will call my bank and file a report.

• Os
    Oswaldo Jaimes Ballesteros Apr 01, 2008

I purchased a COMPUTER from ubid.com and in their page they offered a FREE TLG everday item My credit card was billed for $11.99 since July 2007 until last month .I dont need this type of services because i live in other country and i want refund. These people should be prosecuted!!

• Ml
    mlkau Mar 14, 2008

YEA!!!! Finally got through!!! Spoke with a Sterling who was very nice and told me it would be stopped - will see next month though. Good luck to all those trying. Their numer is [protected]. Your membership number is listed next to the TLG EVERDAY name on your credit card statement. I was only on hold for 4 minutes. GOOD LUCK!!

• Ml
    mlkau Mar 14, 2008

I agree! I have been getting billed $11.99 EVERY month on my credit card. I am about ready just to cancel my credit card to get rid of it. Good luck contacting anyone at the company - they won't answer you calls - EVER!!! Anyone else with this problem please let me know how they got it finally removed. Thanks!!

• Me
    Mehmet S Dincer Feb 11, 2008

I have the same problem with u. I do not know what to do. Can anybody help me to prevent this?

• Fa
    fabio luis jorge Dec 07, 2007

EVERY MONTH I Noted an $11.99 charge on my CREDIT CARD.
    I wasn't authorized this debit and I would like that this value go back in my credit card as soon as possible.

6 month x US$ 11,99 = US$ 71.94

If I not received this value this month I will find a way to get this money in law.

Fabio
    55-31-[protected]
    [email protected]

• Mi
    Michael Jochum Dec 05, 2007

Rhat same thing has happened to me. I hate these people.

• We
    wendy Nov 18, 2007

Same here... they are just annoying and dont know wt happen to at all!