Menu

P
Author of the complaint
11:55 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ignore what kind of company is but in my account appears one unauthorized charge for the amount of $ 11.99. I called 5 times [protected] in connecticut usa and operator or answering service put me on hold for 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody attend me. Why that kind of company is not seized by us government and put in jail from owners to all employees?

Helpful? 0 0

Great Fun - fraudulent charges
14 comments
C
Oct 28, 2019 11:55 pm

Its still happen in 2019, Just helping my grandparents with Bills. Harriet Carter 14.99 and TLG everyday 14.99 since 2014.

Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Just discovered they've been charging my soon to be 87 yr old mother $19.99 since at LEAST December of 2015...possibly before that but she only keeps her statements so long. If we don't get it stopped before November 1st, it will be a total of basically $220. This is BS. She has no idea what this is for. I too will be calling our attorney general's office & anyone else I can think of.

O
Apr 01, 2008 11:55 pm

I purchased a COMPUTER from ubid.com and in their page they offered a FREE TLG everday item My credit card was billed for $11.99 since July 2007 until last month .I dont need this type of services because i live in other country and i want refund. These people should be prosecuted!

Oct 15, 2008 11:55 pm

This charge showed up on my credit card

A
May 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Same here. $15.99 charge on my Amex for membership. I am talking to Amex and challenging charge. I am going to complain to our states attorney general and consumer protection dept. Will be sending a complaint to Fed Consumer Protection. May contact local tv stations that like to investigate such companies.

Jan 13, 2009 11:55 pm

I have the same problem 2 credid car that focking gays are realy DELINQUENTS

I
Dec 03, 2008 11:55 pm

I will make them one head shorter if they don't refund.
People what can we do against them ?

Sibylle

A
Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm

I got a hold of tlg*everydayvalu ( that appears on my bank statement) . I told them I was unaware of agreeing to pay the amount of $149.99, AND demanded for them to give me a refund.
They asked me if I live on a certain street which I never heard of ; I said no. They asked me if I ever lived outside the state where I am at now. I said no. How did these people get my CC and they had a different street name?!My card and someone elses street address.
I called yesterday morning( demanding refund) and today I looked at my account online to see if they had given me a refund . NOT YET. If I don't get that money back in the morning ; I will call my bank and file a report.

Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

YEA! Finally got through! Spoke with a Sterling who was very nice and told me it would be stopped - will see next month though. Good luck to all those trying. Their numer is [protected]. Your membership number is listed next to the TLG EVERDAY name on your credit card statement. I was only on hold for 4 minutes. GOOD LUCK!

Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

I agree! I have been getting billed $11.99 EVERY month on my credit card. I am about ready just to cancel my credit card to get rid of it. Good luck contacting anyone at the company - they won't answer you calls - EVER! Anyone else with this problem please let me know how they got it finally removed. Thanks!

Feb 11, 2008 11:55 pm

I have the same problem with u. I do not know what to do. Can anybody help me to prevent this?

F
Dec 07, 2007 11:55 pm

EVERY MONTH I Noted an $11.99 charge on my CREDIT CARD.
I wasn't authorized this debit and I would like that this value go back in my credit card as soon as possible.

6 month x US$ 11,99 = US$ 71.94

If I not received this value this month I will find a way to get this money in law.

Fabio
55-31-[protected]
[email protected]

Dec 05, 2007 11:55 pm

Rhat same thing has happened to me. I hate these people.

W
Nov 18, 2007 11:55 pm

Same here... they are just annoying and dont know wt happen to at all!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

393 complaints