Title Maxthieves and harrassment

This company is full of harrasment. I just got my loan 2 weeks ago and its not even time to be due for a payment. They have called my family members and friends already asking questions about me that are personal. That leaves me wonderin what they will do next...its like they are spys prying into your business and medaling in your life. they are horrid and I'm afraid they might even be following me around trying to steal my car. Please do not mess with Title Max they will be your worst nightmare.