Title Max of Georgiarip off and false promises

Do not get a loan from these people. I dont know about other car loan places but these people will lie to you just to get your car. If you are one day late they will take your car and call all of your referances even if they speak to you! They tell you they will not call your referances unless they can't reach you this is a LIE!!! And they can't wait for the opportunity to take your car. They are rude to their customers and do not have any form of customer service after you have signed a contract with them! If you are in a bind and need money go to anyone BUT them!

• De
    Deez n.u.tees Aug 15, 2011

9.99% ??!! Definitely a huge lie ! More like 121.5% ! These people are sharks and are a business that prey on people that have had unfortunate events happen in their lives.

• Ti
    tiff00999 Mar 23, 2011

I have an account with Titlemax, , and i'm sorry, but 9.99% is a big bold LIE!!! i received $1, 500 from titlemaxx, and i have been paying them 220.00 for 15 months, , and they still have told me i still have a long way to go!! What??? So please tell me...what's wrong...For anyone who decides to go with Titlemaxx, , , I do have all my paperwork to show proof...they're a rip off...

• Np
    nptricia Jan 30, 2011

You people are exaggerating, first, before you sign titlemax tells you it is a 30 day pawn, they provide you with a voluntary pay back guide that tells you exactly how you wish to make your payments.before you sign the contract they explain to you it is a 30 day pawn and that means after those 30days you can either pay off or make the minimum payment in case you dont have the total pay off amount.they also explain that if you don't come on or before your due date your vehicle might be at risk, although titlemax is not in business to repo vehicles, they have choice once the customer seems not to care about contacting company after several attempts titlemax employees make in trying to reach the customer.titles offers the lowest rates in the industry with 9.99% being the lowest and you get to keep your vehicle!

!

• Ps
    [email protected] Jan 20, 2011

I couldn't have said it any better! I got a title pawn through them about 3 yrs ago, and will never make that mistake again. Their commercials are very deceptive. I just hate that I allowed myself to be so easily drawn into a contract with them. Their ads make it appear as if getting the title back is very easy but in reality it is next to impossible. I paid them monthly for a year and a half and I still owed more than I borrowed. By the grace of god my car was involved in an auto accident. The other person being at fault. My car was declared a total loss. I now know it was a blessing in disguise. The insurance paid the loan off. Otherwise I would probably still be paying for it.

• Su
    suckeronce Jan 20, 2011

I agree the Title Maz in Apharetta GA is horrible. I made the mistake of going there and boy do I regret it! They will tell you anything to get you to sign for a loan and one you do they stick it to you. They told me they would not contact my referances unless they were not able to contact me, I was one day late and I called them and told them I was coming in with the payment but after they still called all of my referances and told them that I had gotten a loan on my car? Why what good did it do them. This store is out to hurt people and are extremely rude! Dot go to them...your better off with no loan than going to them!

Comment Guidelines