Tires Plus Total Car Caretires plus fixed the wrong part in my vehicle, and then quoted me another item to be fixed for an additional 1000.00

Good morning, I'm writing you to complain about the service I received today from Tires Plus on 13162 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville Fl. 32225. I paid to have my AC system checked in my 1994 Lexus GS 300. The mechanics said that I needed a Clutch Fan, Air conditioning 134A Service, which all totaled over 504.00 dollars. When I brought the car in I explained that my AC light was flashing and that my AC would not continuously blow cold air. When I left after paying for what your mechanics said I needed, my car's AC was still not working and my AC light was still flashing. So I returned the vehicle to have it checked again and this time your mechanics said I needed a compressor which was 1400.00 dollars and I could not get a refund or work some agreement out because I had already paid over 500 for the wrong thing to be fixed. I would appreciate it if you could help me in this regard. My phone number is [protected].