Tires Plusscam - brake work

Tires plus has a $ 99.00 breake special, I was having rear shoes put on . this is what the mechanic did, he took a small screwer and pocked a hole in the rubber boot of my wheel cylinder then sprayed WD40 inside to make it look like my wheel cylinder was leaking . then call me into the back to show me my leaky wheel cylinder . He still had the screw driver in his hand . He got disgusted I would't changed it . I took the the car home pulled the hub off and cleaned the brakes and cylinder with brake cleaner . drove the car around tring to put a lot of presure on the brakes . then took the car to another garage to to have the wheel cylinder checked . the only thing the could find is where someone had pocked a hole in the rubber boot, the wheel cylinder was not leaking !!!