The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Tires Plus — scam - brake work
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Tires plus has a $ 99.00 breake special, I was having rear shoes put on . this is what the mechanic did, he took a small screwer and pocked a hole in the rubber boot of my wheel cylinder then sprayed WD40 inside to make it look like my wheel cylinder was leaking . then call me into the back to show me my leaky wheel cylinder . He still had the screw driver in his hand . He got disgusted I would't changed it . I took the the car home pulled the hub off and cleaned the brakes and cylinder with brake cleaner . drove the car around tring to put a lot of presure on the brakes . then took the car to another garage to to have the wheel cylinder checked . the only thing the could find is where someone had pocked a hole in the rubber boot, the wheel cylinder was not leaking !!!
More Tires Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Tires Plus - Terrible company!
- Tires Plus - indicating a problem when no problem exists
- Tires Plus - lies
- Tires Plus - poor alignment service, very poor!!!
- Tires Plus - over price
- Tires Plus - installed wrong axels
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service on my car
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - Tires/service
- Tires Plus - race
- Tires Plus - ripped me off, didn't do the work