Tire Kingdomgasoline redemption coupons

J Review updated:

With the purchase of new tires for my car in November of 2008; I was given enrolment document for free gasoline vouchers as part incentive for the purchase. After complying with all the requirements, I sent in my purchased-gasoline receipts for the months of January and February 2009. After several phone calls to the address in Key Largo. Florida without being able tpo talk to anyone, my mailing of February was returned undelivered. I would like Tire Kingdom to honor its committment by emailing me at:
[protected]@yahoo.com and or phone me at [protected]. Jeff Brown

• Sm
    Smurfing63 Feb 16, 2020

same here never did anything after many calls gave them one more chance and they screwed my son now I only use firestone ! they at honor their word they screw up they fix it and take responsibility!!!