Tinderunable to access tinder/error 40303

my tinder keeps randomly not working and won't let me log back in for about a week or so each time after. the pictures and profiles of men won't load, or any messages I'm receiving from people I've matched with. I'll log out and try logging back in but an "error 40303" message pops up.It says it might be because I'm not connected to the internet, but every time I am.. so that can't be why this keeps happening to me. I looked it up online as well and it said it could be because I breeched the terms and it suspended my account, but I've never sent anything inappropriate or even sent any sort of picture what so ever. I've never had a conversation with anyone that would lead to them wanting to report me or anything of that sort either, so I'm not sure why it keeps doing this.. At first I just thought it was a glitch with my new phone but it just keeps happening, and is starting to get pretty frustrating just because I really enjoy tinder and can't even see profiles anymore to have the ability to match with someone or get to know them. I would honestly love it so much if someone could try and help me figure out what is going on or if it's just a big glitch with the app and a lot of other people as well.

• Te
    temani19 Oct 02, 2018

Also banned for 22 weeks now and I did nothing wrong

• Xi
    Xinyu Li Oct 02, 2018

@temani19 Also banned ! Why ? F tinder .and they didn’t tell me reason
    This is their email :[email protected]

Sabrina Miles Oct 02, 2018

Same, i went to log onto today and was banned

• Bl
    Blair Dale Oct 02, 2018

Same here, I barely even get matches, and even when I do talk to matches I usually don't get responses. I don't say anything offensive, have inappropriate pics, or send anything that breaches ToS. I was just purged without warning

• Le
    Leyash Sep 26, 2018

I’m having the same issue. Haven’t been on it in a few weeks and now I can’t log in. I did report someone myself for being a catfish. Wonder if it’s retaliation?

• Xi