ADVERTISIMENT

TinderTheir terms and conditions and their guidelines

L Mar 09, 2021

I went on tinder one day and discovered I was blocked sometime in my sleep. I didn't receive a warning and my account never went under review it was just straight to a ban. I know for a fact I didn't break any serious rules so I don't understand why I wasn't even given a warning. I didn't post anything sexual or violent, I was verified and clearly not a fake account, I wasn't promoting the sale of drugs or guns, I never sent any sexually explicit messages etc. I only told someone to piss off once and surely that can't be the reason I was straight up banned?! I've tried to get in touch with the tinder support group but they are just sending me automated replies and have stopped replying. I don't see how this is fair! I had a few women I wanted to message further and maybe meet once lockdown is over and now tinder has deprived me of that for no reason at all! I'm sick of them ignoring me. I've been on tinder for years and I've had a gold subscription for months and now I'm paying for it and can't use it for no proper or clear reason at all.

Their terms and conditions and their guidelines

Comment Guidelines