The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Time Warner Cable — harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received five phone calls from 12:05pm to 5:45pm on Saturday 9/15/12- the day after I ordered internet service with them. The man was rude, arrogant and a total smartass. Of course they were trying to upsell me services, but he didn't need to bring up an old bill I had from July 1996 as "leverage" to try to guilt me into getting more services. He explained about their "debt forgiveness" and I said then why bother bringing it up if i don't owe money? I had TWC for two years at this same address in Raleigh and they didn't mention it once before now. I told him how it wasn't good business to harass me when I haven't even gotten my service yet, and I had already returned a call this afternoon and talked to someone. This is absolute harassment in my eyes. He was a jerk and owes me an apology and will hopefully have a long, slow and painful death.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation