Time Warner Cable — billing
I had a chat on 10-13-17 with spectrum cable and agreed to service with install on 10-15-17. I have the chat transcript where I was told that I would be billed 30 days from install date. I received 1st billing statement today 10-18-17 with a due date of 10-27-17. I contacted customer service and I was told that I was told incorrectly and If I paid after the due date I would receive a late fee. I was sent to a supervisor and was told the same. I asked for them to access the chat and they said they couldnt. I tried to send my copy of chat to charter/spectrum and was told it would not make a difference that my due date is 10-27-17 and would be the 27th of every month. I only signed up at that time because my due date would be 30 days from install. I have proof and they still cant honor what I was told in writing.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation