Tim Hortonsservice

Last day of going to this location 3518 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5W 0Z4 is June 1st, 2017.

I've been going to this tim hortons for 3 years and today I'm done. I keep hoping they will improve and it's now an ongoing joke that they can't get an order right. If I ask for an oatmeal cookie, I'm getting chocolate. If I ask for a lemon donut, I"m getting cream. If I ask for a regular croissant sandwich, I'm getting a cheese bagel. If I ask for a coffee with some hot chocolate in it, I'm getting a double double. I'm so sick of this...I wanted a good lunch today and I had to throw it out. They gave me my least favorite thing because I can't handle the smell, so I can't eat it. In no way did I ask for this item. Why is this tim hortons location the worst I've seen across canada? I've lived in almost every province and one territory, this is hands down the worst location experienced. I've given them many chances to improve, even seen staff turnover...what is going on in that store?! I will be now going out of my way to hit another location, I will make sure everyone I know and the people they know avoid that one tim hortons. Thanks for ruining my lunch or breakfast for the last time.