Tim Hortons — noise complaint from a franchise controlled device on site.
I have lived at my present address 3736 35 ave SW since 1999, and only since May of 2018 have I had this amount of noise coming from the building which holds your franchise. I had been working with the 7-11 regional Manager to try and resolve the problem, and they traced the issue to a unit managed and owned by Tim Hortons. My understanding from the 7-11 Regional Manager is that they talked to the Franchise owner about the issue, and that owners response was something along the lines of not my problem.
As a customer of Tim Horton's this disappoints me greatly. And I've taken to writing corporate in hopes to help bring a resolution to the noise problem.
The Tim Horton's in question resides in the Esso station at 3508 37th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta.
I would appreciate any updates you can provide on the issue.
3736 35 Ave SW
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino