Tiger Brandsjungle oatso easy (tropical fruit flavour)

Good day,

I opened this packet of Jungle Oatso easy on the 6th of June 2016 and the expiry date is on 28th July 2016 the batch number is 15209 and packed date is 1st April 2016. On opening the packet I found small beetles and worms in the cereal. This is not the first time this has happened, the previous time I was in a remote location and not able to submit a complaint. Please see the attached video clip.

jungle oatso easy (tropical fruit flavour)

• Vi
    vinod munilal Feb 18, 2020

I purchased the above at pick n pay ballito, kzn recently and found out that it
    has weavels before it can expire. Manufacturing date is 10/9/19 15:48 AND
    before date is 28/4/20 code FAW08-PMB. Ihave been trying to telephone the
    complaints section but cannot get through.

• As
    Ashley Govender Feb 18, 2020

The flour as insects in it and cannot be used and the bb:27-05-2020.
    Please contact me on [protected] thanks
    Ashley

• So
    Sonyia Feb 09, 2020

I've used your products with all my kids and discovered for the first time that there was black bugs inside. This is disgusting and I'm utterly disappointed and angry. I had to take my baby to the doctor due to this. This is pathetic.
    How can you sell this and knowing it is for a baby. I am really disgusted. Please attend to this matter urgently.

• Ba
    Bazaar Feb 06, 2020

I bought a box of Beacon easter eggs at Checkers in Silver lakes, Pretoria East during the month of January 2020 and the taste is very different to the marshmallow eggs I'm used to. Not great at all. I'm very disappointed and will most probably not buy another box if this is what the beacon eggs will taste like going forward.

Charlenedejager Jan 07, 2020

I have bought a 2 pack toilet block. But it has been two days and since that i have put the first one in and it is basicly finish. It will become very expensive at R40. Every 4th day to be replacimg it. I just wat to color the water in the toilet so that no one can see the ugly bottom

• Na
    Naomi Mulaudzi Nov 13, 2019

Good day

I recently bought purity at Shoprite in Savory. Today when i was feeding my daughter I got the shock of my life when a long hair was on the spoon with the food. I'm really angry cos i never thought I would find such thing on my baby's food. Now I just feel i just fed her dirt. This is really not acceptable.

• Az
    Azraa Mahomed Oct 16, 2019

I bought a packet jelly babies and 80% of the packet was filled with yellow gums. This was a total waste as there was no variety. Please sort this out.

• Ay
    Ayesha Vaid Aug 28, 2018

I recently purchased a packet of Beacon all sorts fruity flavored liquorice without liquorice and it was not expired. The expiry date is 08/06/2019. I have the packaging and all the details. The taste was horrible as if though the combination was not right and the sweets were off. I have most of it still in the bag. It was disgusting