Tidebuy.com — do not believe tidebuy's return policy
The dress I received is uwearable for reasons too many to list here, including colour, workmanship, size. They will not entertain my request to return the dress (at my expense) for a full refund.
For a couple of weeks, they responded to my emails by simply restating their return policy without addressing my concerns. In retrospect, think that this was a deliberate tactic (successful as it turned out) to run down the 45 day window for lodging a dispute with PayPal.
They eventually discounted the obvious problems with the dress in the pictures I provided as being due to the lighting. They offered me a US$15.00 refund and kindly suggested that I can keep the (unwearable) dress!
I have now noticed that there are no negative reviews on their website. I posted one, along with pictures, but it never appeared. The 'reviews' are all customer questions, not customer feedback. I'm sorry that I did not notice this before I ordered.
I'm happy for those of you who have received satisfactory products from Tidebuy, but be aware that if you are dissatisfied, you seem to have a 0% chance of being fully refunded.
I strongly suggest that you do not deal with this company.Good luck to you if you choose to ignore this advice!
More Tidebuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Tidebuy - dress quality
- Tidebuy - late delivery, poor quality, not complete refund
- Tidebuy.com - it looked great but... yes there is a big but
- Tidebuy - unreliable and bad service
- Tidebuy - bad product
- Tidebuy - dress return
- Tidebuy - No response to dolls I ordered
- Tidebuy - poor quality, different sizes than ordered
- Tidebuy.com - tidebuy is kind of fraud
- Tidebuy.com - tidebuy is very misleading and extremely disappointing