The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ticketmaster — Rip-off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought tickets for a performance by Jeff Dunham in Bloomington, IL. When we found out we would not be able to attend, we tried to re-sell our tickets through ticketmaster. Their fee was ridiculous, but our time was short and we felt we had no other option. Within 24 hours I got a notice from them saying that my tickets had been sold. I submitted a bank routing number so that they could get me the money for the sale of my tickets. The money never came. That was over 6 weeks ago, and I have still not received any money from Ticketmaster and I likely never will. I have emailed them to complain, but I never even get a response to my complaints. I will never buy tickets from them again, even if I have to skip going to an event.
More Ticketmaster Complaints & Reviews
- Ticketmaster - They took my tickets
- Ticketmaster - Embarrassment! Tickets not accepted because of Ticketmaster screw up!
- Ticketmaster.com - Can't print the tickets!
- Ticketmaster - presale tickets scam
- Ticketexchange By Ticketmaster - did not get tickets
- Ticketmaster - tickets
- Ticketmaster - no tech support for ticketmaster website
- Ticketmaster - andrea bocelli concert dec 15, 2019
- Ticketmaster - Failure to supply tickets
- Ticketmaster - Additional insurace charge