Thrifty Car Sales Boksburg — 90 000 kms service
I, Sephiri Modisakeng with contact [protected]/ [protected] bought a car from Walter of Thrifty at [protected]. I went and collect it on 01 September 2017. Walter promised that he will make sure that everything that need to be done on the car is finished on date of collection, which particularly includes minor service as it was due (+89 000 kms). When I arrive and turn the ignition, I saw on the desh-board, "INSPECTION" and I said to Walter, man I cant take a car of this status. Walter then informed me that he should have taken the car for service as he promised me, however, due to pressure on other things he was unable and he further told me that I don't have to worry as I can take it to Lindsay Saker in Bloemfontein and Thrifty will pay. I went to Lindsey to book for a car and request quotation and forwarded it to Walter to prepare for payment. Since then Walter kept on saying payment was done but failed to send me proof. I ultimately took it for service and pay. I would like a refund.
More Thrifty Car Sales Boksburg Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Sales DBA Platinum Auto Finance - Scam! Liars! Frauds!
- Thrifty Car Sales - Service
- Thrifty Car Sales - Bad people
- Thrifty Car Sales - crooks
- Thrifty Car Sales - Deceptive Sales Practices
- Thrifty Car Dealer (Sales) Not Rental - Bad People
- Thrifty Car Sales - Dealership Dishonesty
- Thrifty Car Sales/Platinum Auto Finance - Fraud and unprofessional behavior
- Thrifty Car Sales In - Terrible company
- Thrifty Car Sales - Used auto sales