Thrifty Car Sales Boksburg90 000 kms service

S

I, Sephiri Modisakeng with contact [protected]/ [protected] bought a car from Walter of Thrifty at [protected]. I went and collect it on 01 September 2017. Walter promised that he will make sure that everything that need to be done on the car is finished on date of collection, which particularly includes minor service as it was due (+89 000 kms). When I arrive and turn the ignition, I saw on the desh-board, "INSPECTION" and I said to Walter, man I cant take a car of this status. Walter then informed me that he should have taken the car for service as he promised me, however, due to pressure on other things he was unable and he further told me that I don't have to worry as I can take it to Lindsay Saker in Bloemfontein and Thrifty will pay. I went to Lindsey to book for a car and request quotation and forwarded it to Walter to prepare for payment. Since then Walter kept on saying payment was done but failed to send me proof. I ultimately took it for service and pay. I would like a refund.