The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Thomasville Nocturne dining set — thomasville after the sale
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Some retailers are out of touch and provide poor customer service, especially to working families. Take Thomasville for example. I bought the Nocturne dining set and the screws on chairs come out too easily. One guest sat and broke a chair within a year and now I cannot even buy the same chair. Service repairman is the only one in Manhattan and has not even called in two weeks. Very disappointing.
More Thomasville Nocturne dining set Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - raw deal, lies!
- Thomasville Furniture - problems with thomasville furniture!
- Thomasville Furniture - shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
- Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - prejudice
- Thomasville Furnishings - terrible service - poor quality
- Thomasville - identity theft
- Thomasville - misrepresentation
- Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them