ThePorchSwingCompany.comcustomer service/delivery issue with ordered porch swing

D Nov 19, 2018

I ordered an item from ThePorchSwingCompany.com so that I'd have a nice porch swing for my elderly mother when she visits at Thanksgiving (I live in Southern California, where it's still in the 70's). It was supposed to ship last week. When I tried to get a shipping update, I could not get a live person. Everything is handled via email - EVERYTHING. I finally got a hold of someone via email named Darlene who after a lot of emails and pushing finally admitted that they had a "warehouse delay" and couldn't ship as promised/advertised. Consequently, she cancelled my order. I'm mad at myself for not checking online reviews before I ordered a porch swing from ThePorchSwingCompany.com. If I had, I wouldn't be spending time writing this review - I'd be watching my elderly mother enjoying a good book on my new porch swing. Don't make my mistake!