The Salvation Army USArudeness

A

The Salvation Army in Covington Va. 24426.
I went to get help on a electric bill . I had to pay so much and they said they would pay 300 toward my cut off. Well i got anotjer electric bill in w/ another cut off notice. Tje only thing paid toward my cut off the first time was what i applied to it. So i called to see why it hasn't been paid . they told me ot was applied but not yet paid .Then Kim the supervisor then told me i had a nother cut off cause i dont pay my bills . That was very un God like and teally hurt my feeling. Im am struggling right now have kids and way more then 1 bill to pay. That being daid i do pay my bills .They only help once a year . My electric has not neen cut off all year because i do pay. Im an American and struggle like anyone else but for her to get rude w/ me amd say hurtful things uncalled for. Then when i was trying to explain to her there 300 hasn't been paid yet thats why i jave another cut off putting me in the same boat she got hateful saying i dont pay my bills and then gave the phone to someone else. VERY UN GOD LIKE...