The Kraft Heinz Company — planters lightly salted peanuts
I eat a lot of Planters lightly salted peanuts but last week I hit a bunch of nuts that were harder than nails! So grateful that I didn't break a tooth. Even the car took off as I was trying to get them out of my mouth! I can only imagine what he was thinking!!!
So foolishly I bought a second can right away!! I go thru at least one can a week. Well guess what same thing. Just that even a hammer could not break!
What's up with this! The last can had on the bottom 15aug21 1208 A2 . Just in case someone has a broken tooth keep this code as back-up!
722 Lehigh Road
Covington, PA 18424
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip