The Cleaning Authority of San AntonioGary lenard, owner

A

The Cleaning Authority on ISOM Road in San Antonio owned by Gary Lenard had been cleaning our home for the last year, bimonthly.
I called after the last cleaning which was of extremely poor quality( in and out in less than 2 hours - bathrooms left unclean, floors sticky... and we had company coming so I recleaned myself) with a simple request, or so I thought. Could the office please notify me if the cleaning team members were going to be switched, so I could be prepared to assist them and also review the needs in our home. Another option I proposed was to send out a supervisor to check the team's work if a switch out of maids was made.
When I called about the poor clean, the office manager Ester was extremely rude and gave me a long list of her problems - high staff turnover, timelines to meet regarding homes being cleaned... and then was told during the call our fee was going up $10 a clean. We were already paying $127 a trip, always have the house ready for them to service and often tip the cleaners.
I did not agree to a cost increase - I requested a callback from the owner three times and finally talked with him after a two week wait, when I insisted on holding on the phone for him. The next visit, the maids told me they could no longer clean our family room couch, or the 2 bathrooms. After responding in writing regarding the unexpected changes made, they cancelled services with us. Really - don't use them to clean your home. Extremely poor leadership from the owner and office manager.