The Brick Warehouseproduct

E

Good day,

I hope all is well.

I am particularly disappointed regarding the service I recently got from your Customer Service Team.

I got delivery of my Sofa like 2 weeks after the estimated time and when I called I was told it wasn’t booked after I received a call for delivery and I had to wait another 1 week.

I bought a swivel chair and Ottoman from another location of The Brick at the same time.. the swivel chair was delivered upper Saturday, The weekend of Thanksgiving,

I called in on The Tuesday after because of bank Holiday on Monday that the chair that was delivered had a nail sticking out plus if has been scratched by the upper corner.

The scratch wasn’t so much of a concern but the nail. I was told to send emails with pictures which I did only for Jackie [protected]@thebrick.com to call me on Saturday to tell me that she can’t help that it’s called AS IT IS. No one told me that it was never a tent event I went in and bought it in the store. Where was that stated on my invoice.

She was so very unprofessional and left me on the phone for so long, transferred me to sales agent that transfer me again. I was so much upset. They eventually hung up.

This is very bad service and I need this looked into.

All our furniture’s and appliances comes from the brick and I don’t deserve this …